IELTS - FREE online classes - Target 8 Bands Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradise_guy

Broken In
IELTS - FREE online classes - Target Band 8 Score

IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. It covers the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
IELTS has two modules: General Training and Academic. The General Training module is usually taken by people who want to emigrate, and the Academic module is taken by people who want to study abroad. It is essential that you check with the receiving country or institution to find out which module you need to take. It is your responsibility to choose the right module.

PURPOSE OF IELTS
If you're planning to go abroad, to undertake further study, to undertake non-academic training or work experience, to emigrate or if you simply want to test your real English ability, then IELTS, the test of real English communicative ability, will ensure that you have the right level of English for your needs.
(SOURCE: British Council Website)
-------

I am trying to initiate a way of imparting education through a more reliable and user friendly way - that's online. To start online classes for IELTS - we need at least 50 students to enroll in the program. As soon as we have numbers we shall start our classes wherein we'll cover all four modules of the IELTS test.

SO, don't wait... be the leader... SIGN-UP NOW

Visit: *www.locam.blogspot.com
-------------------------------------

P.S: I don't know how the admins of this forum will react to this thread. But believe me, I just want to share my experience and knowledge with the digit community. My aim is to help my fellow collegues who want to study or work abroad to excel and score high bands in this prestigious English Language test. This is not a publicity thread as I'm offering the course FREE OF COST to all those who enroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom