IE7 Beta 3 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 includes advancements in security and browsing experience for end users, functionality and compatibility for developers, and manageability for corporate network administrators. Beta 3 is intended to enable developers, web developers, and IT professionals to begin to test the new browser for compatibility with their applications and websites.

Download

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I don't use IE any more. I use FireFox and my OS is Linux. So need to worry about
all those IE cr@ps. & security flaws!! Now I can use my time well for other things,
instead of patching IE, installing anti-spyware, adware tools. I'm very happy with
FireFox.

Strider

Right off the assembly line
Have to agree with JGuru. No point in ie. they have beta 3 while opera have already got v9 out.

OP
manas

manas

Strider said:
Have to agree with JGuru. No point in ie. they have beta 3 while opera have already got v9 out.

Thats typical of Microsoft.

tinku dhar

In the zone
hey this link ... ,,

i mean can we download and install this internet beta 3 without internet ...

regards:)

go_gamez

In the zone
i think the best thing i did in my life..is switching over to firefox..so many extensions ..even ad blocking ..themes..and even crash recovery..i love firefox..never ever gonna look back at internet explorer..

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
true. i am not going to mess with an IE beta release again. i dont use it anywayz. firefox and opera can do everything IE can. when i removed the beta 2, it crashed my system. i couldnt open anything. even the system restore failed and i had to go for a reinstall. IE is a no no for me.

anispace

dattebayo
has any1 noticed... u cant change the default homepage in beta3 to anything other than msn.com.Its stuck at the stupid page.

@anispace..

well i think you got this one wrong..
i am using ie3 only for some webpages,
but my home page i can change according to my will ..
you check further, probably problem in ur installation

OP
manas

manas

anispace said:
has any1 noticed... u cant change the default homepage in beta3 to anything other than msn.com.Its stuck at the stupid page.

You seem to have got something wrong.I can change the home page in IE7 Beta 3 to anything I want.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
It doesnt matter IE-7 beta 3 version is released coz lotz and lotz of people in india switched to firefox as their browser...See this article to Beileve it

*news.com.com/Firefox+drawing+fans+away+from+Microsoft+IE/2100-1032_3-5368302.html

*www.businessweek.com/technology/content/sep2004/tc20040917_1883_tc119.htm

anispace

dattebayo
nope i checked it, i cant seem to change it. It changes back to the default.(*go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54729)

Last edited:
@Anispace..
Well i think you should better reinstall it, .
or look in the microsoft database maybe there you might find the answer to your quetion...

Anyway its beta so we can't predict exact reason or solution sitting here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom