IBM Lotus Symphony - Request Free CDs in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
IBM Lotus Symphony - Request Free CDs in India

IBM Lotus Symphony is free Office productivity suite based on OpenOffice.org and supports the ODF file formats. It includes a Word Processor, Spreadsheet and a Presentation program much like Google Docs or a starter edition of Microsoft Office.

*i42.tinypic.com/n719bq.png

Just fill in this request form and an IBM Lotus Symphony CD will delivered to your place free of cost. Valid in India only.

Via: *www.labnol.org/software/ibm-lotus-symphony-free-cd/6194/

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Thanks and i did give it a try.Hope i get the Cd.
Hey one thing...wait ..one thought crossed me just as i wrote this.
Why the hell i ordered IBM Lotus Symphony.I have never used it before and i am quite sure i will not.
Its not like i need it or i am missing something and my life will get changed.
Maybe it was the free aspect to such predicaments that makes one urn for freebies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Welcome. I think everyone wanna try out this new softy ;)

Even if no one wants to try out the software i am sure every one will want the free thing.This free thing is really catchy.
I knew a friend who actually managed to get 18 windows Xp service pack 2 Cd from Microsoft.
P.S Errr none of them from 18 cd's worked he complained later.Needless to say i knew all over that he was using pirated windows XP.
Ya he did however vented his frustration of Microsoft on some blog and rattled how totally useless they are that nothing work,but then that all together is different story.

chooza

Journeyman
Even if no one wants to try out the software i am sure every one will want the free thing.This free thing is really catchy.
I knew a friend who actually managed to get 18 windows Xp service pack 2 Cd from Microsoft.
P.S Errr none of them from 18 cd's worked he complained later.Needless to say i knew all over that he was using pirated windows XP.
Ya he did however vented his frustration of Microsoft on some blog and rattled how totally useless they are that nothing work,but then that all together is different story.

Correct Bro.Some words which make Indians go knee week are"FREE,DISCOUNT etc.":)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Many companies offering free CDs to promote their product. :|

Anyhow, thanx. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
@saqib_khan
you have to install it

OO is better than Symphony. Much less memory usage to start off with. Symphony has too many bugs for my liking. But its great that it is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom