iBall Launches USB Pen Flash Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have purchased a iball pen drive recently but unfortunately i have lost the cd got with it..
so if anyone have the same pen drive then plz provide me with format utility that comes in pen drive itself and also in its cd..

actually i have locked my pen drive after partiitioning it with that utility and now i need it to haave the default setting..

So if anybdy knows or does have then plz reply fast

this is pen drive that i have
*www.cyberindian.net/2006/07/11/iball-launches-usb-pen-flash-drive/#more-203

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Iball had launched it way back and u i saw ur title and i thought u r announcing it :))
Herez the stuff which u want--It includes the Manual,Format utility and win98 driver..I have uploaded it for you:)
*rapidshare.com/files/2353412/USB-IBall.rar.html

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have downloaded already from iball site..thank u for ur quick support rakeshishere

now i have a problem that when i run format.exe from pendrive it says no usb/pen drve atached..
why is so and what could be the remedy for this

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
desmataks said:
i have downloaded already from iball site..thank u for ur quick support rakeshishere

now i have a problem that when i run format.exe from pendrive it says no usb/pen drve atached..
why is so and what could be the remedy for this

connect ur pendrive and then Run Format.exe

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
it is connected

i have also tried by placing format.exe on desktop then running but all in vain

as unsuccessful result
so tell me what shud i do

also i partitioned 15 MB public area and 984MB private area before with a password..

now another problem is that password is not there in lock.exe and only 15MB is accessible..

so plz plz plz guide me how can i get my 984MB back..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom