i5 2400

Niraj

Broken In
sorry i don't know where to post this..

i just ordered i5 2400 to smc,, but i did not pay yet,,this is my first trading online... is this safe ? they called and said "pay us" then we will dispatch and will give u a tracking link....

so now i have to pay through kotak mahindra bank

m i doing right ?

rupankur

Broken In
Yes, I have many experience online purchage becouse we live(east assam) such a place there no to buy advance technology.
From my viwe Click is reliable and very competetive price but I dont have experience with them. You can try by-
1) chackout your order
2) shipping by DTDC the best way ( You can tracking the orderd items mean you will know the orderd itemes where or how transporter carries to you)
3) payment option -- cash deposite at your locale ICICI Banke on SMC A/C

When you chackout order on their (Click) web page than they will send a confermation e-mail immedietly to you , from this e-mail you can cash deposite . After cash deposite you must inform to them by email or phone . After receiving your money they will despers your order items and inform you by email with DTDC Tracking CODE. From this tracking code you can know where is your itemes.
If you any doubt than order small item of minimum cost (Rs.250/-)
I use to online purchage is TechShop.in - Buy Tech Online Now!!!

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
smc is very reliable. many people here including me have got their whole pc from them.

rupankur the link you mentioned is wrong. its smcinternational.in

Top Bottom