I want to buy a new android phone . . .

arpann72

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I have a budget of Rs 18,000 to buy a smartphone.
I am a sort of gadget freak. I want a android phone which has . . .

Android 2.2 or 2.3 ( or 2.4 coming )
Good Responsive Touchscreen ( as bigger is better )
Min 1Ghz processor
more internal memory (1gb prefered)
atleast 5MP camera
Wifi, 3G, Bluetooth, GSM, 32gb memory support
motion sensors,
good user interface

Thanks,
Arpan

Soumik

Padawan
Since you have Android 2.4 4.0 in mind, wait till its launch atleast :D.
Lot of new devices coming up. Wait as long as you can. If you cant wait, then got for Neo V. Since you are a gadget freak, i'd suggest u to go for a device which has the highest amount of support from XDA community.

mukeshgupta

Broken In
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo would be good for you. Comes within your budget and is one of the newer phones with android gingerbread. Most of your boxes would be tick marked for this phone.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo would be good for you. Comes within your budget and is one of the newer phones with android gingerbread. Most of your boxes would be tick marked for this phone.

Except 320mb internal memory, all suits your demands. There is an option of app2sd ryt? To move apps in memory card than go for it. :)

Soumik

Padawan
Galaxy W is coming up. Wait for it. According to AndroidOS.in, it should be releasing at about 17.5K.
Just FYI, Xperia X10 is also available for 17-18K... So 3 Xperia's available in your budget. Counting out Xperia Active and Xperia Play, which are around 20K-21K...

Sarath

iDota
What is your main usage criteria?

If its games then it can't get better than this Flipkart.com: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: Mobile

Just FYI, Xperia X10 is also available for 17-18K...

Thats a very expensive paper weight:shock:

Top Bottom