I wanna buy MacBook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Hi i wanna get one macbook (pro or simple macbook).
Will you quote prices for today!

Which one's best MacBook or MB Pro.

Presently i am having HP 1002au

but still i wanna havw one mac for myself..

MBP is better than MB. Thats why its got the P in it.

Its going to cost you 1.69 Lakhs ONLY. :D

Congratulations in advance for your new purchase. ;-)

OP
I

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Well Guies i got a mac book and Vaio together. Well MacBook cost me Just Rs.79500 and Sony Vaio Cost me Rs.67325. Both are nice much cheaper than i thought. Now probably Need to Make my house WiFi. Next Gadgets on My list are. Asus P320 and iPod touch

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Well Guies i got a mac book and Vaio together. Well MacBook cost me Just Rs.79500 and Sony Vaio Cost me Rs.67325. Both are nice much cheaper than i thought. Now probably Need to Make my house WiFi. Next Gadgets on My list are. Asus P320 and iPod touch
The combined price is 'cheaper' than you though?? :shock::shock::shock:
Would you mind posting a nice quality picture of your meaty wallet here?

OP
I

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Don't you all find paying only 150k for two glory. Well i like the config of V.I.P sorry R2K i meant. Acer Aspire 4930. Whats the price of your lappy.
I usually do change my gadgets after 4-6months. There are many gadgets that i had used but i don't like keeping them off for long.
Taste every new thing uptill you can!

I guess VAIO was hot and Mac is tough. Though Vista is sneezy. Mac have delicious looks.

R2K

In the Zone
Don't you all find paying only 150k for two glory. Well i like the config of V.I.P sorry R2K i meant. Acer Aspire 4930. Whats the price of your lappy.
I usually do change my gadgets after 4-6months. There are many gadgets that i had used but i don't like keeping them off for long.
Taste every new thing uptill you can!

I guess VAIO was hot and Mac is tough. Though Vista is sneezy. Mac have delicious looks.

i got the lappy from Dubai........Dhs 3450 ( Rs 46,000).....it was the best deal i could find there........:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom