I see Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
So, back in India for 1 month or so. I remember some guys here:
1. Akash (tkin), 2. skud , 3, krishnendu, 4. My senior from my b.tech clg - Cilus, 5. sam, 6. my own dada from south kolkata, amartya da (forgot forum nick), 7. abhijit da, 8. masterktd. and 9. at that time admin nigga ico who had his own attitude of doing things. :D
Remembered just now - Tenida, aka amartya da and one and only - Roshan :)

Anyone of them still alive? Or all got busy in their own life?

Hrishi

lol , admin nigga... ahaha ,
BTW , you can quote them here. Use '@' , symbol before forum handle. For instance , let me quote you : [MENTION=121420]d6bmg[/MENTION]

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Things have changed quite a lot.

Old members became less frequent. LFC_fan, Who and nbaztec dissapeared. While ico is very less frequent.
Offtopic thread got closed. Got reopened. Like button got implemented. Then thinkdigit.com became digit.in. Faced a lot of criticism. Like button got thrown out. Offtopic thread got closed again.
New members have taken over the forum. Lots of new faces. For better or worse, but they make up the DF now (digit forum).

Hrishi

New members have taken over the forum. Lots of new faces. For better or worse, but they make up the DF now (digit forum).

taken over....lol :)

- - - Updated - - -

Too much of annoying GIFs as avatars as of now

Yeah , some are not even bearable.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the new members are kids , mostly teenagers .

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Its one month only. Don't be too melodramatic

b/w alternative title suggestion could be "I see dead people" :p

kaz

right here
I came to the thread, guessing for a horror story based on the title. :/

Me too...Even the first line started like I'm going to listen something interesting...I love ghosts :D they soooo shy, they never show up :cry:

OP
d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@ Vyom: I see you are still here :D
I remember you now.
Some description :D
BTW I'm not coming back.
No time :(
Too much study pressure to look into the hardware world. May come back after the completion of PhD if I have time at that point of time to devote myself into hardware :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom