I saw mass exodus to Tech Enclave

Status
Not open for further replies.

alter_ego

Who me??
While casual browsing and weighing my options, looks like Tech Enclave has become final resting point for digitians. But then isn't it something we were all expecting!!!???:|

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Yes, this was bound to happen. We have to find another good forum for our needs, as TDF has many bugs nowadays. And the forum also keeps on going down.

BTW, yesterday I was pissed off at techenclave also. Somebody deleted my whole post started in Guides & tutorials section. I think some mod did it, but y? Woithout any warning, they did this. I never faced this type of problem here. If this will happen again, then I'll leave techenclave :(

Yuck. I wanted to register to TE but they don't allow my full user name.

I am MHG everywhere. There, I can only be MetalheadGautha. The final m is missing because of character limit.

Someone ask their admins to remove this limit and I'll join in :D.
Lemme see how good TE really is.

^ use MHG and put metalheadgautham in ur siggy.:D
Type MetalheadGautham in google search and see the number of results.
Right from the days of being UBER NOOB asking dumb things online I have been MetalheadGautham.

Any forum I register into I am MetalheadGautham.

And now how can I change it to MHG just for TE ? :-x

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
admins are off herre.

and now there are few mods also..

TDF is going down and we are the few rats on this sinking boat..

and to make things worst ... they have started spamming thier members with nonsense stuff..

and also they are starting new category on this forum , as if everyone is interested in ..

i think it all started with banning prak... then after .. everything went horribly wrong..

all i fear is .. TDF has got the best threads ... solutions , .. and if TDF goes down.. all these great threads will go down too.. like say science Vs god thread... and mac problem thread ... aother good threads...

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Type MetalheadGautham in google search and see the number of results.
Right from the days of being UBER NOOB asking dumb things online I have been MetalheadGautham.
Any forum I register into I am MetalheadGautham.
And now how can I change it to MHG just for TE ? :-x
sorry dude! :|

As far as forum issues are concerned, I guess you will have to wait a little more.
We are moving to new servers and that will take some time.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whatever it may be, ThinkDigit forum is the best place to hangout. :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The treasure of ThinkDigit forum......

Only the first 10 lucky people get it: *rapidshare.com/files/238462177/niaaaaa.txt.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom