i-pod videos related problem-plz help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi folks,
recently got hold of i-pod 30gb. all's fine. but while using i-tunes to convert and upload 40mb mpeg music videos into the i-pod, it does upload fine, but without any audio. Then I tried uploading 3gp videos through i-tunes which also worked with audio,but the video quality became very bad. Then I noticed in another i-pod which was running fine videos with audio that their video file format was m4v about which i dont know anything. so can anyone help me to upload my mpeg music videos in m4v format. I would really appreciate all the help.
thanks,.
lovemeall26

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
download free ipod video convertor from here: *www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/download.php

its very easy to use

OP
L

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi buddy,
thanks a million for such a spontanous reply. I really appreciate your kindness. As per your instructions , I went to the link you gave me and also downloaded the converter. However, upon execution of the downloaded file, it started downloading another file from the internet namely - dotntfx.exe file. I immediately doubted this file and stopped it. Please tell me is it safe to download this executable file, I mean I am very wary of viruses, hence am enquiring from you again to remove my doubts. Please help me in solving my oriiginal problem if there is any other way of doint it too. thanks once again
lovemeall26

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u can also use ulead video studio 10 .... works good only hasnt worked for 2 out 55 vids for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom