I need to know whther Samsung or HTC can be connected to internet through pc

rajivpv

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a phone around 7 k-7.5 K

HTC explorer(low processor) and Galaxy Y(low camera) are the main priorities.

The problem is that I've heard people having problems connecting that to PC to use internet in PC.It's not like Nokia PC suite..I mean not simple...Is there any problem anyone else experienced here?

Also I use Nokia X6 which is having class 32 edge so getting 20kB download speed in bsnl 2g sim.Can I get the same with explorer or y or any other android mobile?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I want to buy a phone around 7 k-7.5 K

HTC explorer(low processor) and Galaxy Y(low camera) are the main priorities.

HTC Explorer's processor is way better than the one you'll find in Galaxy Y.

The problem is that I've heard people having problems connecting that to PC to use internet in PC.It's not like Nokia PC suite..I mean not simple...Is there any problem anyone else experienced here?

yup. its not like Nokia PC Suite. heck, what the hell is a PC Suite anyway. Remember, Android hate PC suites :)
all you need to do is connect mobile to PC & select tethering from network setting. you have internet on PC/Laptop. Of course, driver files for the mobile will be required.

Also I use Nokia X6 which is having class 32 edge so getting 20kB download speed in bsnl 2g sim.Can I get the same with explorer or y or any other android mobile?

you may get less, you may get more. depends.

Top Bottom