ram: 2x2gb 1333Mhz corsair xms3
psu: cooler master extream power plus 550watts

budget: around Rs. 11000

Last edited:
OP
U

uttamgorai

Broken In
I can't change the psu. so please suggest the graphics card that can be handled by cooler master extream power plus 550watt.

aloodum

Journeyman
^^ i think he means 11 k for just gpu

@@ OP ...isn there a sticky of the months best configs and all..???

Nevertheless at that price point the HD6870(add some more hundreds) seems teh fair choice

As suggestde you will need a decent Psu.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
that PSU can even handle a HD6850 - my own experience - so if OP wants he can go with it ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Ya, couple of Etreme Plus PSUs are of good quality; my X-roommate used to run a GTX 285 on it. But still, lets not put that much of pressure on it.

aloodum

Journeyman
..CM and Extreme...lolz
noways....dude sell ur extreme and switch over to more eputed brands as tagan , corsair,seasonic....

havinga good smps has never hurt anybody.Trust em its a good decison.If you buy a good psu with headroom today, you will relish the joy for a long time to come.

OP
U

uttamgorai

Broken In
that PSU can even handle a HD6850 - my own experience - so if OP wants he can go with it ;-)

i checked out for msi R6850 Cyclone 1GD5 Power Edition/OC which has x16,2.1 slot
but my motherboard msi h67 ma e35(b3) has x16,2.0 slot.

so what to do......

Cilus

laborare est orare
Nothing is required. All PCI Express versions are backward compatible with their older versions. But it is always good to update your BIOS to the latest version for better system stability and compatibility with the newer hardware.

digitaltab

In the zone
well i use cm extreme 600W, although they call it crap, and i know that too, but i am poor enough to buy any other psu these days, i run my "mentioned in signature" system on it. and till now, i didn't seen any problem with it, though i have overclocked the card once,..but seemed to me, everything alright...
so i can say in your 11k, you can go for 6850 online, or 6870 in local shops...

Top Bottom