I have just rooted my phone.What should i do now?

Aakarshan

In the zone
I have rooted My Xperia E C 1504 by Using Kingo Root.I want to know what should i do now.Which apps should i install and how to increase ram and how to increase cpu performance.And how to make my device safe from any virus.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
install greenify and hibernate all user apps
Install Xposed and you could try out various available modules
or you can try custom roms like CM11 if available for your phone

$hadow

Geek in making
Apparently rooting invites viruses and you cannot increase your ram. Use the apps as suggested above

.jRay.

Youngling
Install xposed from xda, install some mods for your phone.
Install greenify from play store (it saves a lot of battery), install freedom etc.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
install greenify and hibernate all user apps
Install Xposed and you could try out various available modules
or you can try custom roms like CM11 if available for your phone
Thanks for the reply
I have already installed Greenify.I don't know how to use ROM Manager.So i cannot use custom Roms.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently rooting invites viruses and you cannot increase your ram. Use the apps as suggested above
What kind of virus.How it and from where it attacks the phone?How to make it safe from any kind of virus.

- - - Updated - - -

Install xposed from xda, install some mods for your phone.
Install greenify from play store (it saves a lot of battery), install freedom etc.
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Install AdFree to block ads.
AdFree Main Menu
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he meant increasing free ram...
@op
Try V6 supercharger... :-D Make your phone run on nitrous...
ya I want to increase virtual Ram.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know some things

How to increase some Ram.
How to increase Internal Memory
And how to increase gaming Performance.Is Chainfire 3D is safe

After root I can't download any video from any kind of youtube downloader be it tubemate or youtube downloader I am unable to download videos

I am getting this error:

*i59.tinypic.com/15xvi1d.jpg

Last edited:

sakthibruce

Broken In
Hmmm overclock or underclock

Try these

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU&hl=en

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antutu.CpuMasterFree

Minion

Conversation Architect
I have rooted My Xperia E C 1504 by Using Kingo Root.I want to know what should i do now.Which apps should i install and how to increase ram and how to increase cpu performance.And how to make my device safe from any virus.

Before trying anything install CWM are take backup of your current rom.It will help you in future.

- - - Updated - - -

T
After root I can't download any video from any kind of youtube downloader be it tubemate or youtube downloader I am unable to download videos

I am getting this error:

*i59.tinypic.com/15xvi1d.jpg

It may be due to adblock
First restore hostfile from adblock
try to download video with tubemate.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
First take a nandroid back up.. Install kernels, xposed modules, greenify.. You can expand ram using SD card or inbuilt memory.. Just Google it.

josin

In the zone
Hmmm overclock or underclock

Try these

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU&hl=en

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antutu.CpuMasterFree

You can not simply over clock or under clock by just installing those software. You need a compatible kernel that supports those frequencies, usually stock kernel doesn't support over/under clocking.Once you are rooted the first thing you should do is to install a recovery manager (cwm/twrp) and take a nandroid backup of ur phone.Consider this as an insurance policy for ur phone. Save those backup files to ur PC. Before installing a recovery, there is something called "boot-loader" in your phone. You need to unlock this for installing a custom recovery. For unlocking visit Unlocking the boot loader | Sony Xperia . Happy news....Now your warranty is void( if there was any)
visit these for further info...
1.11 Things to do after Rooting your Android Smartphone | Root My AndroidRoot My Android
2.*anandroider.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/10-things-to-do-after-rooting-your-android-smartphone/
3.*lifehacker.com/top-10-reasons-to-root-your-android-phone-1079161983

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

use nova launcher as your default launcher and select stock android in nova settings in each category and kitkat icons,itll become lightning fast
trebuchet by cyanogenmod is an even better launcher imho and doesnt need root or even cyanogenmod(i know your rooted but just stating)

- - - Updated - - -

install this app and the apps within it-
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maartendekkers.cmapps&hl=en

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Also, don't plug your phone/memory card to unknown/unsafe/virus prone PC's (like ones in a cybercafe)

promo87

Broken In
Well, first of al congratz you have came down way across where everyone don't want to ! I would say now you can unleash the true power of the Android, you can install apps like greenify, ad free to lock down all the ads and .... much more I am sure if you did a little googling you can know what more you can do with it !

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
How to make backup of your Stock rom by using Rom manager.Tell me the steps.And where can i store it.

- - - Updated - - -

Before trying anything install CWM are take backup of your current rom.It will help you in future.

- - - Updated - - -

It may be due to adblock
First restore hostfile from adblock
try to download video with tubemate.
This problem was from MTNL.It was working by using different VPN server.Now it has been resolved.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone??

Top Bottom