I have got my free 200 cds of ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Yes it is , but order only as much as you require and not to distribute to rickshaw drivers. It is because of this initiative by Cannonical that Ubuntu has gained a lot of popularity in the open source world.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
A very very shameful act...

@tech_rockers, all your posts in this thread are just junk...I request mods to delete this thread immediately...

soham

In the zone
May be he has got people to distribute this lot. I orderred 25 cds previously. But half remained with me as most people I approached refused to install Linux as they felt it was only for geeks. Now I order as less as possible.

Pathik

Google Bot
i had ordered it long back but i didnt get it.... so i got ubuntu6.06 from a mag....
btw sidharth y did u order 100 cds...

drsethi

Journeyman
tech_rockers said:
:mad: WHY Cant You All Understand That I Have Orderded 200 Cd,s To Distribute In My Collage Tech. Seminar.:mad:
ok, my suggestion to other readers is not to order free cds unless you dont have broadband and no access to computer magazines because there is no reason that these categories should ask for free cds from foreigners.:)Even then order only 1 cd and then make more copies if required.

satyamy

Alive Again...
ohh
thread start kahan se hua tha aur khatam kahan hua
bcoz of some oversmart digitians
huh!!! ???

madrasi

Banned
Windows XP is the best.linex is a waste,only black screen with DOS like commands.With Windows We can do all works... what is ubuntu?another linex.
linex users are fanatics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom