Banned
Any way i ve just posted this for new ones
I ve sold 199 cds to Auto mechanic at 2.10 rs per cd
199*2.10=418approx
place order of 1000 or 2000 and sell it@2.10 per cd

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
wtf... and wat does the auto mechanic do wit those....
i doubt he wd install ubuntu n learn linux... :( its sad man...

OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
pathiks said:
wtf... and wat does the auto mechanic do wit those....
i doubt he wd install ubuntu n learn linux... :( its sad man...
Auto mechanic pastes cds as reflectors on rickshaws or auto rickshaws
ie he further sells them!

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Instead of distributing these CD's to the Needy, u r just selling them to mechanics??
Ahh......
Thats y india is still a developing country.

Last edited:

jack// ani

In the zone
this is disgusting man....you sold those CD to auto mechanic...OUTRAGEOUS!!

why are you abusing free stuff like that...its for educational purpose and let it be, why are you making hell out of it, really shameful.

you have put forward another good example...why people in India don't deserve free stuff!! and for the same reason why foreign companies..are too reticent to send free stuff to country like India!!

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I will surely report this incident to canonical, so they put forward more stringent checks when giving out large no. of CD's and so others don't have to suffer due to idiots like tech_rockers.

OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
Listen Up every body in this thread
Firstly auto mechanic would not buy cds becoz he can get tons of wasted cds for free (here in delhi).
Cds Aren,t Allowed to used as Reflectors
I was just joking
I did,nt think that you Technology geeks may belive it as real thing
I Apllogize for my words

And I Love my India and Its Culture After Reading Your Reveiws!
And I can Say that it will devolop soon with the Guys Like You!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jack// ani

In the zone
you may feel it a like joke, but it will....distract and encourage other brain midget out there to commit foolish act like the one you just mentioned.

so think twice before posting such offal stuff....

din4204u

Broken In
tech_rockers said:
Any way i ve just posted this for new ones
199*2.10=418approx

are u mad......that sucks man.its disgusting....but cool in its own special way.

OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
jack// ani said:
you may feel it a like joke, but it will....distract and encourage other brain midget out there to commit foolish act like the one you just mentioned.

so think twice before posting such offal stuff....
I did'nt think That Any Auto Mechanic or any Other damn guy is going to buy ubuntu without any reasons.
And If any one buy or recive it as gift is going give it try for at least once
i have seen many examples who orderd 200 cd and and did,nt ever dare share them and put it in their racks just to show off.
and i might think this would encourage Those brain midget out there to commit foolish act like the one i just mentioned this would at least encourage them to share those cds.

mkmkmk

In the zone
jack// ani said:
this is disgusting man....you sold those CD to auto mechanic...OUTRAGEOUS!!

why are you abusing free stuff like that...its for educational purpose and let it be, why are you making hell out of it, really shameful.

you have put forward another good example...why people in India don't deserve free stuff!! and for the same reason why foreign companies..are too reticent to send free stuff to country like India!!

Agree with u.....would like to add some thing more.........Dont spoil name of country......i m sure if few more cases will happen they will put indian requesters in black list.........

i got 2 cds 6 months back and i can use ubuntu like xp now.....so plss stop this..........

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think it was a joke... auto mechanics do use cds as reflectors....
btw i think u hv the benefit of doubt.... but pls if u do it then stop NOW

OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
pathiks said:
i dont think it was a joke... auto mechanics do use cds as reflectors....
btw i think u hv the benefit of doubt.... but pls if u do it then stop NOW
Thats true that auto mechanic do use cds as reflectors But they woudn't buy those cds @2.10:p :p :p :p :p :p

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
More over it is good source to earn extra money
199*2.10=418approx
It doesnt seems to me a joke! No1 asked u why u ordered so much CDs and u told everyone to earn money using this way!
And when Mehul posted about reporting it, u said it was a joke. hmmmmm, interesting!!!

I request to Mehul, pls move this thread to Junk Yard so that no other person follow such shameful method to earn money.

OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
mkmkmk said:
Agree with u.....would like to add some thing more.........Dont spoil name of country......i m sure if few more cases will happen they will put indian requesters in black list.........

i got 2 cds 6 months back and i can use ubuntu like xp now.....so plss stop this..........
Their main aim is to SHARE THE SPIRIT OF UBUNTU If It Is shared their aim finishes neverlethness of way of sharing involved.
At least Mr xyz's friends can have chance to use ubuntu It dosent matter how much they have paid/or not(depends on mr. xyz's) to get it.

I request to Mehul, pls move this thread to Junk Yard so that no other person follow such shameful method to earn money.
So you are beliving on this method:lol: Insted of the pts i have given why an automechanic woudn't buy Cds
No2 I've orderd them to distribute them to All in my Collage tech seminar

Last edited:

jack// ani

In the zone
everybody had understood you ulterior motive....

there is nothing worthwhile left for you to prove and argue over...so better calm down and accept your blunder.

mods...please lock this topic and dump it!!

Last edited:
OP
tech_rockers

tech_rockers

Banned
jack// ani said:
everybody had understood you ulterior motive....

there is nothing worthwhile left for you to prove and argue over...so better calm down and accept your blunder.

mods...please lock this topic and dump it!!
Can u Tell me my ulterior motive....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom