i have been cheated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansraj

In the zone
guys any way out for this strange prob.....
i got my copy of digit from my vendor this month but a bit late due to some reasons... it was sealed when i took from him though the seal was different from usual one with the soft polythene( normally it is the plastic with that sealking kind of glue). but i didnt expect anything fishy.
but to my horror when i got it home i found that the code on the last page has been taken out.... now i dont know what to do..
any suggestions out there

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
just mail ur subscription code to digitpatron and write them about ur problem, they will provide u with a new code

Don't worry, i faced this once

maVen

Broken In
man why dun u try returnin the copy to the vendor..
or contact jasubhai ppl by callin on their helpline nos.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I m a sub. and even this happened to me. My nov. issue came to me and its packing was little diff. I opened and the fast track and the code was missing. I sent mail at help@jasubhai.com and they said that i will receivemy fast track in some days and code would be entered by them. I thought that now my fast track would never come. But in 2 days fast track was in my hand(Gamin one) and code was entered by digit ppl.

Digit have started improving.

slugger

Banned
hansraj said:
guys any way out for this strange prob.....
i got my copy of digit from my vendor this month but a bit late due to some reasons... it was sealed when i took from him though the seal was different from usual one with the soft polythene( normally it is the plastic with that sealking kind of glue). but i didnt expect anything fishy.
but to my horror when i got it home i found that the code on the last page has been taken out.... now i dont know what to do..
any suggestions out there
Y don't u go back 2 ur vendor and explain to him ur predicament. I 2 faced a similar problem with last months IC CHIP which had a missing CD inspite of the pouch being sealed [a cellotape is hardly a seal, but still]. He promptly replaced the Mag with another.
gary4gar said:
that's really cool!
I hope u were admiring JDM's efficiency and not the fact that our friend here got ripped

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm nothing surprising in it but really bad. Try contacting Jasubhai also give them the address and name of the shop.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude Digit guys loves ppl who buy from vendor more than subscribers b'coz those ppl who buy are faithful pays double or triple money and won't complain (unlike subscibers like us) so they will surely take ur feedback seriously. Jus send them an email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom