I have 20-25 spare days!!! What to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hello...

Recently I've had my eyes operated and My sem holidays are on!! So I have now 20 days with absolutely no work!!!I am sick and tired of watching Movies and TV serials!! I am sick of sitting in front Laptop too!!
Because of the operation,I do have some restrictions like lifting weights or straining my eyes too much!! So that obviates the works like Hitting The Gym or Learn Driving etc etc. I also don't want to join for some stupid NIIT like course either!!! Learning guitar etc are too not an option since it's not gonna finish in this short period!! So kindly suggest some other creative activities in the narrow spectrum that could be done in this period! Thank you!!!

(I wish to be a Droog of Alex though)

Last edited:
OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^That's one thing I'm thinking!!! But that I think will require much more time and effort!!!

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Lol!!! I just Wish!! I don't wanna go to jail!!:))
Some serious suggestions will be welcomed! :)

red_devil

Back!
u cant strain your eyes, you cant do weights, you dont have enough time to learn guitar/any other musical instrument, you dont have enough patience to learn meditation/ yoga and you dont want to sit in front of your comp..

well these are pretty much everything that one could do and if there is anything else that you could do might just be called illegal [alex types :p] .. so i guess you got no other option but to sleep and put on some weight by just lazing around ...

PS : if you dont mind, get into the kitchen n help your mom... cut vegies etc ... and try to learn cooking... [ wont help you right away but you never know ....]

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
u cant strain your eyes, you cant do weights, you dont have enough time to learn guitar/any other musical instrument, you dont have enough patience to learn meditation/ yoga and you dont want to sit in front of your comp..
That's pretty much why I've created this thread :)

PS : if you dont mind, get into the kitchen n help your mom... cut vegies etc ... and try to learn cooking... [ wont help you right away but you never know ....]
She won't let me since masalas will go in my eyes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom