I finally got Mobile dictionaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey guyz I got at least 7-10 Dictionaries for Nokia S60 phones (Sorry to SE users :( ) . I've got :

Business Dictionary
English Dictionary Concise
English Dictionary Professional(this one has ALL the words)

and lots more.......

If at least 15 of u want it, then reply, I will upload it.

Note: its a 13 MB rar file and will work ONLY on Series 60 Nokia mobile phones like 6600, 6630, 6670, 7610 etc.

Last edited:
OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Guyz I got tons of softwares but won't it be illegeal to share? No I mean this dictionary was in desperate need and it was knowledgeable, hence I want to share it with u all. I will upload it as soon as possible in this forum. And yes, it will work on 6600, 6680, 6681(All the series 60 phones man)

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I dont think so there is any totally free dictionary. If u are referring to MSDICT v2.x, it will be illegal to share it here. I think u must have also got Medical & Acronym dict with it.

In case it is not MSDICT and has been classified as freeware & distributable, then only it can be shared at THINKDIGIT otherwise not...

P.S: Consult mods b4 u post...

Najesh

Broken In
hey maharajdhiraj ur link is not working,plz provide a new link,and if possible don't upload in rapidshare.

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey Najesh, Its working fine in rapidshare. I tried it. still if u hv a prob, u'll hv to wait till thursday. sorry for the delay.

try rapidshre, its working fine.

Najesh

Broken In
maharajadhiraj said:
Hey Najesh, Its working fine in rapidshare. I tried it. still if u hv a prob, u'll hv to wait till thursday. sorry for the delay.

try rapidshre, its working fine.

Hey maharajdhiraj thanks a lot,i think rapidsharehas gone mad,that day d website told me that the file is not avail,but 2day i got it.

joshi_ban

Broken In
@maharajadhiraj and Najesh
hay dont know how to dw from rapid share. it asks to choose free or premium, eventhough i coose free, it asks for password and blah blah blah,.,,, please help

Najesh

Broken In
joshi_ban said:
@maharajadhiraj and Najesh
hay dont know how to dw from rapid share. it asks to choose free or premium, eventhough i coose free, it asks for password and blah blah blah,.,,, please help

hey just choose free,and if u r not a premium user ,they will just ask for a character check in d next page,and then u r through.

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey Mr. Joshi, after opening the site, simply click free. After the next page opens, just select whather u want to dwnload from Net Mirror Omega or Alpha, Type the 3 character Code in the given box and press enter and wait. The download menu shall come and click download.......

Hey guyz do tell us whether u liked the dictionary.

Peace

Adhiraj

joshi_ban

Broken In
@MAHARADHIRAJ,
tried to download but, doesnt show such mirror or anything but asks to wait for 43 mins, so Adhiraj, can u add it to anyother server, like Mega share, that one is quite easy and fast.

mukul

Journeyman
guys just rush to www.mobango.com register for a free account and search for dicitonary....site provide sharewares...but dict is working fully..u just need to select continue twice while using the software in ur mobile..its on symbian 60 series....i have tested it on 6600 and ngage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom