I don't like GTA series

Nirajan Regmi

Right off the assembly line
I don't know why but I never liked GTA Series. Wondering whether there are anyone like me who dont like GTA series lol. Peace.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
+1,
It's boring, but i completed VICE CITY. In our area there r some people who come to cyber and play SAN ANDREAS who dont complete mission instead just keep roaming by destructing things around and havin fun. JUST WASTE OF MONEY INSTEAD!

arijit_2404

still find time for games
I have only one GTA game... GTA IV - I have never played other GTA games & I don't intend to do that. On the other hand, GTA IV is A W E S O M E!

ajai5777

Youngling
My first GTA game was vice city and it was sooooooooooooo good beyond my expectations.But in San Andreas, there was no huge improvement.Just an expansion to VC big world,more missions and too lengthy.I stopped playing somewhere near 35%

But I'll surely play GTA 4

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
+1.....here
i also dont like it.....never played ne except vice city dat also
for 10mins....but my bro likes it very much....
& in cyber cafe's children r playin this madly....:mrgreen:

jetboy

Journeyman
I think GTA vice city was a very cool one..GTA 4 is also good but somehow not that enjoying as vice city...the go anywhere and do anything is kinda cool in GTA series

girish_b

Journeyman
Gta3 & Vice city, was released when i was in college hostel. At that time it was the main game everywhere. Along with FIfa 02/03. Injoyed it. And GTA San Andreas, I played/completed 5+ times. It had a mod for online play as well. While Gta 4 was pretty good in the graphics department, it lost out a bit on the storyline. But still an excellent game.

But still, evryone has their tastes.

Neuron

Electronic.
My first GTA game was vice city and it was sooooooooooooo good beyond my expectations.But in San Andreas, there was no huge improvement.Just an expansion to VC big world,more missions and too lengthy.I stopped playing somewhere near 35%

Same here!

AeroSkyKnight

Right off the assembly line
Gta3 & Vice city, was released when i was in college hostel. At that time it was the main game everywhere. Along with FIfa 02/03. Injoyed it. And GTA San Andreas, I played/completed 5+ times. It had a mod for online play as well. While Gta 4 was pretty good in the graphics department, it lost out a bit on the storyline. But still an excellent game.

But still, evryone has their tastes.

I didnt mind GTA 4 story line... its one of the best in whole GTA series.. u can choose ur side in between missions and stuff.. and i liked the dual climax too... Was fricking awesome...

The prob was... the game lags in old and slow perf systems and had a lotta bugs.. else fine.. :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played and finished every GTA game from GTA III (even the PSP ones) but I guess everyone has different choices. I love sandbox/action games :).

abhidev

Human Spambot
GTA is say the most boring game i hv ever played....just rome around with no objective...totally crap...killing n looting ppl....totally flop game. i had played gta vice city that too only for biking n stunts. Also installed san andreas but removed it without playing it.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
^^What?! No objectives? I can see how much you actually played the game.

As for my personal view of the game, I have played and loved every GTA game that has come out till now, right from the Original GTA to GTA IV through China Town and LC:Stories and VC:Stories. Infact one of the main reason why I went for an Xbox 360 was to make sure I get to play GTA IV day-one.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^What?! No objectives? I can see how much you actually played the game.

As for my personal view of the game, I have played and loved every GTA game that has come out till now, right from the Original GTA to GTA IV through China Town and LC:Stories and VC:Stories. Infact one of the main reason why I went for an Xbox 360 was to make sure I get to play GTA IV day-one.

i think can u can enjoy much better games than GTA on XBOX.....:mrgreen:

Top Bottom