OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
glad u liked it - therell be very less people who will like it anyways :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^heh.

nice try iMav.I wont say it is great cos there isn't much to look at in the picture.IT should have been a little fuller(more stuff in it).Anyways nice work done in putting "ignorance is a bliss" text in it.

praka123

left this forum longback
how childish people can become!imav please show justice to ur wallpaper! remove ur pirated os x from ur pc and also stop using gutsy gibbon from now!
some Justice!
If u want to glorify M$,I can make a digg for ur posts here defending every cons of Vista,so that M$ will employ U :).will it help :?
and the word is correct!ur the flaming boy here in the forum!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@praka123:arre bhai you din't get it right.The wally says windows users are living in 'ignorance' which is a 'bliss' to them and os x\linux users can 'avoid' reading this message cos it doesn't apply to them.

this is my interpretation of the image though.

praka123

left this forum longback
^I went to deviant art and found ur comments as below:
Artist's Comments
An OS war at a forum inspired me to make this wallpaper; the original wallpaper was in my pictures folder obtained from a friend; so i have only modified the original to suit my needs

As this is a modified work of someone else's creativity i have no right of Copyrighting it ;)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
so :? i have linked the original also ... have a look at it and u will see the 'creativity' :D

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*im.sify.com/sifycmsimg/apr2006/Sports/14176138_Yuvraj_B.jpg

52 downloads :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom