I Bricked my phone ??

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
I Have a GALAXY NOTE ...

I rooted it ...
While trying a new ICS ROM --- updating kernels via odin ...

I started to get a yellow triangle at boot ...
Is it normal ??

What have i done ???

Can't i restore that without a jig ??

Worried!!

andro

Broken In
I Have a GALAXY NOTE ...

I rooted it ...
While trying a new ICS ROM --- updating kernels via odin ...

I started to get a yellow triangle at boot ...
Is it normal ??

What have i done ???

Can't i restore that without a jig ??

Worried!!
If ur phone is booting properly and only showing a yellow triangle than its fine.It's a sign that u have flashed a custom rom with odin.Use Triangle-away if ur on ICS now(GB not supported).There are other ways to for GB.

If its not booting than it requires further explanation on what you have done.
If you have flashed the ANGELOM kernel for ICS,run to your service center,ur device is Hard Bricked and nothing can resolve it yet.This MONSTER of a kernel have given nightmares to the Note users and many devices are hard bricked (corrupted NAND partitions).Leave alone JIG,even JTAG on the device cannot revive it.SC are replacing the motherboards.

And from next time try flashing everything with Mobile Odin or CWM,it does not give the yellow triangle and your counter is also zero

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
If ur phone is booting properly and only showing a yellow triangle than its fine.It's a sign that u have flashed a custom rom with odin.Use Triangle-away if ur on ICS now(GB not supported).There are other ways to for GB.

If its not booting than it requires further explanation on what you have done.
If you have flashed the ANGELOM kernel for ICS,run to your service center,ur device is Hard Bricked and nothing can resolve it yet.This MONSTER of a kernel have given nightmares to the Note users and many devices are hard bricked (corrupted NAND partitions).Leave alone JIG,even JTAG on the device cannot revive it.SC are replacing the motherboards.

And from next time try flashing everything with Mobile Odin or CWM,it does not give the yellow triangle and your counter is also zero

Thanks a lot for the response ....
Every other thing is workinn proper ,,,,
Only the symbol ... :|

I'm in GB !!!

andro

Broken In
Thanks a lot for the response ....
Every other thing is workinn proper ,,,,
Only the symbol ... :|

I'm in GB !!!

It's just a indication,so if you don't intend to go to Samsung for any warranty purposes,no problems with it.However if you are onto flashing ROMS constantly it's better to get rid off.

The easiest method is to flash the Chinese repack and use this app[02.03.2012][ROOT] TriangleAway v1.25 and the go back to GB.Easy and tested.

If u want do it from GB use this method [Ref] Remove the yellow triangle without a JIG but it does not reset your counter.

Top Bottom