I Bought an iPad 4 (64 gb +4g ) for 44K - is it a good deal

jaybugatti

Broken In
Hey guys i just bought and ipad 4 64gb Wifi + Cellular 10 days back. I bought is for 44K from ebay with manafacturers warranty. Its mrp is 52K.
I bought it as i plan to download a lot of movies,videos and apps/games like asphalt, dead trigger,fifa,modern combat,real racing,nova,infinity blade,gta.Also the ipad 4 has the most apps{300000) optimised for tablets unlike android which has very few apps optimised.Also ipads wuad core graphics processor is really good and apps launch very fast and run smooth.I even like itunes store which has a good selection of songs and videos.The build quality of ipad is also really good and the isight camera is quite decent.
I also liked the nexus 10 but it has no 3g and no sd card only upto 32gb storage, also it has no warranty. The xperia tablet z
looked promising but on;ly 16gb storage for apps and price is 47K. Also its resolution was less than ipad but it is lighter and slimmer. The gaming perfomance is not good in the xperia tab Imo.

Are there any other tabs better than the ipad .If yes please mention.
(dont mention ipad 5 as i couldnt wait till novemeber to buy it i had to buy it now - and the only diff in it will be slimmer and lighter and body like ipad mini, maybe stereo speakers and marginally better processor.)

aroraanant

Explorer
You have already bought it so now there is no fun discussing whether it was the best deal or not and whether there are any other better options are available or not.
Anyways I think you bought it at a good price and there is no tab better than that.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys i just bought and ipad 4 64gb Wifi + Cellular 10 days back. I bought is for 44K from ebay with manafacturers warranty. Its mrp is 52K.
I bought it as i plan to download a lot of movies,videos and apps/games like asphalt, dead trigger,fifa,modern combat,real racing,nova,infinity blade,gta.Also the ipad 4 has the most apps{300000) optimised for tablets unlike android which has very few apps optimised.Also ipads wuad core graphics processor is really good and apps launch very fast and run smooth.I even like itunes store which has a good selection of songs and videos.The build quality of ipad is also really good and the isight camera is quite decent.
I also liked the nexus 10 but it has no 3g and no sd card only upto 32gb storage, also it has no warranty. The xperia tablet z
looked promising but on;ly 16gb storage for apps and price is 47K. Also its resolution was less than ipad but it is lighter and slimmer. The gaming perfomance is not good in the xperia tab Imo.

Even iPad doesn't have a memory card slot. Anyway, It's a good deal.

OP
J

jaybugatti

Broken In
Here is the order .
I got 1k off by using hdfc credit card Capture.PNG

Top Bottom