'I am Gamer' T-shirt

abhic90

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys,

I designed this t-shirt for gamers :

*www.makemymerch.in/image/cache/data/Abhijit%20C/gamer-slider-612x459.jpg

Get it from here : *www.makemymerch.in/i-am-gamer#.U2e03fmSzQQ

I need to reach a goal of 20 t-shirts in another 9 days to get them printed. So watcha waitin for? grab one soon and Unleash the Gamer Within.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
a gamer is not identified by the tshirt he wears, but by the games he plays and the gaming system (pc, console, etc) he has :wink:

OP
A

abhic90

Looks like its for a girl. I mean look at those sleeves.
This just a render done by the makemymerch team, not the actual product. The sales needs to hit 20 to get it printed.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with your points. But this is just a t-shirt you could wear casually or when you meet for a lan party. If i hit the goal in the required time, i will open a separate thread here for custom request t-shirt or poster design. Members can request for a custom design and i will take upto 10 requests on a first come first serve basis and execute them.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hi.. I want one for my girlfriend. But there is no mention for Female t-shirt. Why you think there will not be any gamer girl. Bad marketing.

Gollum

Collector
Sorry I don't want to pay you for a red color t-shirt. plus the design does not have a dualShock3 or 4 on it so I no likes.

I'm sorry that was a very harsh comment on my behalf. But no If it was for adding a like I surely would add a like.

That being said, I can draw a little. I think I can make a TDF t-shirt,.

OP
A

abhic90

Hi.. I want one for my girlfriend. But there is no mention for Female t-shirt. Why you think there will not be any gamer girl. Bad marketing.
I had included female tee as well. I will get back to the makemymerch team and get it rectified. Thanks for your interest. My next step of marketing was targeting gamer galz itself :).

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I don't want to pay you for a red color t-shirt. plus the design does not have a dualShock3 or 4 on it so I no likes.

I'm sorry that was a very harsh comment on my behalf. But no If it was for adding a like I surely would add a like.

That being said, I can draw a little. I think I can make a TDF t-shirt,.

I chose a very minimalistic design approach. It makes printing easy and also reduces production cost. And no offence taken :) . A like is still much appreciated. Thank you :)

OP
A

abhic90

i kinda liked it.... looks good hope u have more such designs lemme know...!!!

Actually i do. I designed a hulk t-shirt as well. check this out:

*www.makemymerch.in/image/cache/data/Abhijit%20C/hulk-slider-612x459.jpg

Same conditions apply.Need to get a min of 20 sales in the next 7 days for it to get printed.

Hope you like it!! :)

OP
A

abhic90

^^at first it looked like a green dragon drinking tea.
I designed it to be a side of hulk's face, but a side effect of it was a dragon :) . I imagine it more like a dragon watering the flowers. But i do like your imagination :).

- - - Updated - - -

And hulks teeth look like the dragon farted.

Food for thought actually. Do dragons fart normally or do they fart fire?.. Thats a completely different discussion tho :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
May be I drink tea so a dragon drinking tea was the first imagination to my mind. Looks cool that way. I had to give it a second look to realize it was the face of hulk.

Good design though. Do you create your own designs ?

OP
A

abhic90

May be I drink tea so a dragon drinking tea was the first imagination to my mind. Looks cool that way. I had to give it a second look to realize it was the face of hulk.

Good design though. Do you create your own designs ?

Yup :) .. As I mentioned, I will do custom designs if I reach my goal.. But been 3 days already.. I've sold only 3.. Chances are bleak that I may reach my goal :(

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
designs are excellent, specially the black one, fit is not, especially those sleeves, one can tell by sight they are too short. Looks a bit gayish, if not wore under a shirt, no offense.

- - - Updated - - -

I had included female tee as well. I will get back to the makemymerch team and get it rectified. Thanks for your interest. My next step of marketing was targeting gamer galz itself :).

- - - Updated - - -

I chose a very minimalistic design approach. It makes printing easy and also reduces production cost. And no offence taken :) . A like is still much appreciated. Thank you :)

Better contact WWF first, they sure track critically endangered species.

OP
A

abhic90

designs are excellent, specially the black one, fit is not, especially those sleeves, one can tell by sight they are too short. Looks a bit gayish, if not wore under a shirt, no offense.

As i mentioned,this is just a render, not the actual product. I have shopped other t-shirts from here and the fit and quality is really good. You can check the fit and measurements on the website. Thanks for your appreciation and no offence taken :)

OP
A

abhic90

I reached my goal on the hulk t-shirt.. Yaaayy!!.. So order away.. It will surely be printed and shipped!!

Top Bottom