i am FEDD UP with Rapidshare, any other feels so, in now a days??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
dear,
i am fedd up with the Rapidshare, that, i was trying to download 3 parts of a video which is in 95mb each. but, last 4days i am trying to download these, but, it is not completing, just skipping after a few hours. ho hoo, too much problem, well, did u anyone feels like this?? any problem with Rapidshare now a days??
or is this a trouble with my Lappy??

pls share your views

thanking you in advance

mobileman

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have been on a premium a/c for around 6 months now. So can't comment about the free download but haven't had any such issue recently.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
50mb? For me 35mb files were a pain. Stupid rapidshare used to go off at 95%. Had to download like 275 30mb files. Did that in 21 days. :|

rapidshare was fcuking yesterday me got only 30-40 KBps where i used to get 160 *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png

You guys are right!, I am also getting very slow speed. Current Download Speed is 6 KBPS (Downloading any Rapidshare File). Earlier I use to get 49 KBps Speed through My BSNL 750 Unlimited plan. :|

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Guys,
sorry to tell, i own a PREMIUM account. i said the story as i am a premium account holder.
I'm a premium user as well but no such issue. The speed has gone down a bit but I suppose that's due to the cable cut issue. But no such issue as you mentioned.

Also when you say "skipping" what exactly do you mean? Does it give an error message?

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Dear, no no, i am not getting any error message. and what exactly i meant by skipping is, while downloading the files, after downloading a few KB's or even MB's the downloading just dropping off. as i am using FIREFOX, if any error happening while download, i will get that RETRY option, but in this case, when it dropping, i am not even able to get that RETRY button too.

ho hoo

It's due to that undersea fiber cable cut. It's repurcusions have been felt at RS pretty badly.
My 60 MB PES 2009 patch took 4 days to download on RS. :|

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dear, no no, i am not getting any error message. and what exactly i meant by skipping is, while downloading the files, after downloading a few KB's or even MB's the downloading just dropping off. as i am using FIREFOX, if any error happening while download, i will get that RETRY option, but in this case, when it dropping, i am not even able to get that RETRY button too.

ho hoo
Use Internet Download Manager. It's probably the best download manager out there to sync with RS downloads. I have been using it for a long time now & it hasn't let me down yet. Try it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom