I am a Malayali......

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@FilledVoid
hi, jinmatt is from puthupally
and me from Karapuzha...KTM:p

And there are lots more cuter gals in my college nd locality...nd i already ranked them as miss kerala, India etc taking many factors into consideration:D

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
how abt the original poster posting all the guys from kerala

their name and place in the first page....

it would be great..just like a directory.....

@nuclueus.....u did this..can ya????

B

bigdaddy486

why?Kothamangalam is near pudukotta,Tamil nadu :-| are u too from TN?
*pudukkottai.nic.in/pds.htm
*wikimapia.org/1394833/

There is a Kothamangalam @ Ernakulam District Yaar..................................

I am from there............................. These day's, kothamangalam has undoubtly famous because of tragedic events such as a boat fell down into a river @ Thattekad which is a part of kothamangalam. The boat carried about 200 children and i think 18 of them had died........

The next is there was a rally from congress @ pothanikkad which is a part of Kothamangalam and a lorry @ a speed of 50 kmph got hit into the rally and 7 of them died instantly.... haven't you reading newspapers????

praka123

left this forum longback
So,ppl should not visit kothamangalam ? it is a dangerous place? so many ppl are killed there?

x3060

A LOTR fan
aiyoo . . ennale varan pattiella. . . ella malayalikalkkum ende hrudayam niranja vishu aashamsakal . . :) . . vaikiyathil kshama chodikkunnu

praka123

left this forum longback
Vishu?This time good!I nearly escaped from a crash.a boozed man just drove straight to my car near koravilingad! :p !
and belated Vishu wishes to all Malayalees,Kolayalis,Nepalis,Era99alis.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom