I am a happy BSNL user.. help me out pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Want some ideas from you guys..
I will explain my happiness to you guys..

21st dec i got my BSNL bb connection.
Till 2nd of Jan got awesome service..
3rd Jan my phone is dead.. complained and complained.. went to exchange all i did.. Monday(7th) evening phone is ok again..
11th Jan my phone is dead again.. But this time i am able to do internet so problem is not much but complained and got proper connection on 14th Monday.
17th Jan i can hear other people talking when ever i pick the phone but am able to call though not able to hear properly.. Complained to local exchange,complained to helpline.. BB is down this time.Called bb customer care.. best part starts.. i called from mobile.. it always says to wait.. after trying for a long 2.5 hrs and trying more that 8 times got the connection..
Talked with the person and he told that the signal in the wire is low so am not getting connection.. he took a complain and told he will send a engineer..

19th Sat, evening still nobody responded but now am able to do net at a awsome speed of 10.24kbps... (expected 256kbps).Called customer care for telephone and they told not done still now and cut the phone.. din waited to talk properly.
Called again bb customer care.. this time i was able to talk in just a waiting time of over 2hrs :)
The person who picked the phone says sir your complain was not taken.. Too cool.. i told to take complain and he told they will fix it on sunday as they have a 24x7 working hrs..
21st Monday.. No response from either side.Called customer care and same thing..
Went to exchange and was told everything was fixed.. came home same problem and again called and as usual they told they will work on it today..

Thats one part.. Asked for type 4 modem they gave type 1 modem and promised to change in one week and that week dint came still now.. Took connection on 21st Dec and need to pay bb price for the whole month.. they says thats the law..

Any idea what should be done.. I am so happy with my decision to take bsnl bb :(

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Apply for disconnection of phone and BB service and take something like Tata Indicom. :mad: I was also a happy BSNL customer like you but for different reasons.:D:mad:

din

Tribal Boy
Not specific to your problem, but

It is better (yes I kow practical difficulties) to go direct and meet the officials in the telephone exchange / concerned BSNL office than making phone calls. Meet the JE / SDE first. If they are not helping, meet the next higher official and explain.

It always helps, I mean meeting the officials in person.

Phone / Email / Complaining may work in some cases but best method is meeting them.

Godd Luck.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Like din told, it's always go and meet the engineer in-charge. The lineman himself told me not to complain through the call center because they don't forward the complaints :mad:

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Todays update.. my 10kbps bb connection is no more.. its 0kbps now.. called the customer care and was told whole bangalore is down.. Got help bsnl users... Tonmoro taking leave to meet these guys..

dotcommakers

Journeyman
yes go to higher officials.. you work will be done fast.. i had cable problem.. cable was too old.. they were not changing it and i did complain and it was done in 2 days!

between no need to change bsnl broadband.. its perfect choice and 100% better than others

dont change it

din

Tribal Boy
Agree with dotcommakers

There may be small issues and yes, BSNL customer care is not good in many places. But once the problems are solved, it is the best choice, for sure.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
i too was a BSNL user and was happy b'coz i got a speed of 2mbps ,but the problem was i got this speed for 1/2 hrs and then the server was down for next 4 hrs.......:(...........changed to Reliance wi-max they promised to give 300kbps and i get more than 400kbps all the time.....:):)...they know how to keep their customers happy....:D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^See, even Reliance is better than Dataone.:D Dataone $ucks in terms of pricing, customer care, etc. And completely disagree with dotcommakers here.:mad:. They are the worst.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Well I can give you a complete different picture.
I have been using Dataone from August 2005 and I have got some Ups and Downs too.

Up 1 - Speed is amazing. I get 200-250 KBps for the 6 hours I download
Up 2 - Pricing is economical when compared to other BB Plans. Airtel BB doesnt even have a plan in the 2 Mbps Range for that matter
Up 3 - Adequate Download Limit - 2.5 GB Limit/month and 6 Hours ULTD Downloads is something you dont get with other ISPs

Down 1 - Connectivity gets sick during Rains
Down 2 - Customer Care is sick. Better to approach Local Exchange JDE,SDE or ADE first itself
Down 3 - Upload speed $ucks big time as its a ADSL Connection.

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Ya atlast after lot of running its up now.. What i learnt is
1> Bangalore is a village (I lov bangalore but in case of infrastructure ... What the hell govt do dont know)
2> As told by @techtronic customer is real sick and useless.
3> BSNL office has a notice board for no bribe but without bribe bangalore telecome is a sick.. even in high officials..
I am staying in such a place where except reliance wiMax only option is BSNL so that was my last choice as wiMax service is worse as told by my friend who leaves in a flat just in front of my flat..
Lets see what happens next.. anyhow convinced them today to give my modem for which i payed 1800rs. Asked for type 4, pai for type4,gave type 1 to use and now they say sir type 4 doesnot come pls take type 2.. Bhai atleast wo to de do.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom