Hyd won IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I supported Bangalore but it lost. Funny to see last year's first from last finish first at top, and 2nd from last finish at 2nd from top :lol:

AWESOME Closing ceremony BTW :D

So does that mean this year's first from last will finish first from top in 2010? :razz: Going by your theory, the finals next time will be between KKR and MI.:razz:

Crazykiller

Banned
So does that mean this year's first from last will finish first from top in 2010? :razz: Going by your theory, the finals next time will be between KKR and MI.:razz:

Great Theory !!

Should we call it the " 2 Losers go Winners " Theory OR Maybe the " Loser-it-is " Theory?

BTW How do i go Green?

Crazykiller

Banned
^^
Tu crois que je suis stupide?
Consultez-vous d'abord! :lol:

Вие сте Noob ако четете това с помощта на преводач

Great Theory !!

Should we call it the " 2 Losers go Winners " Theory OR Maybe the " Loser-it-is " Theory?

BTW How do i go Green?
Yup. Mumbai definitely has no lack of fire power. They have along with DD the BEST opening pair. But unlike Viru/Gauti, these guys actually perform consistantly (Tendu/Jaya).

With some tuning I have no doubt that KKR can make the finals. McCullum, Ganguly, Gyle, all are great batsmen.

vsrini40

Broken In
Last year, it was Rajasthan Royals under Shane Warne. This year Deccan
Chargers under Gilly. Aussies both. Will the captains of other teams
take note. Poor Laxman,:sad: sitting in the side lines.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'd got an SMS that if RC had won, Mallya would give away beer for just 30 bucks. I was SO hoping for RC to win, though I didn't watch IPL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom