Hutch in new colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichirag

Broken In
Cellular brand Hutch and Orange (in Mumbai) have changed its logo. Instead of orange and white, the new logo will now use pink and blue, respectively.

Did u chk the new site of Hutch
*www.hutch.in/home/index.asp
Chk the new site -Its cool and good -but still its under development as many bugs still persists

jay4u

In the zone
Orange in mumbai circle is now HUTCH and hence they thought of revamping the color associated with it ... but i think they should let have the orange color... anyways... its there problem.. i dont use orange and i dont really care... ha ha ha

G

sidewinder said:
I dont like this pink thing....orange was much better and sober also !! Hutch now seems to girly a thing

there is a pink color in your avatar too!!!!

parthbarot

In the zone
pink is not as good as orange

now they have to change their network name from 'orange' to 'pink'..i think so.
regards.

ichirag

Broken In
ooye parth barot they wont change the brand name because brand name if chaged, i think then everything is lost

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Frankly I dont give a hoot what color hutch adopts as long as they dont start imposing services on customers and charging them without even asking them like some other comapnies do

satbir

Broken In
kato said:
and dude the hutch name comes from the company name itself as it is hutchison essar and also only mumbai guys had orange no place else had orange so its not a big shift for many ppl
just for the sake of ur knoweledge......... even delhi had orange........ i think it was all over india that hutch had orange................ u must check ur facts.......

nitesh

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
Orange was better..pink sounds more girlish rather than doggish!! :p

btw, i'm happy that they don't haf the facility to show the logo and color on phone!!! ;)

Ya, i also feel that Orange was better... pink looks very local....

mario_pant

In the zone
this is just a publicity stunt.... so that everybody *even us* start talking about it..... just to create a buzz!!!

Who cares about the color anywaz until the schemes keep landing!!!!!

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
well pink is the color offff.....

well i dont think that meaning is implied bu hutch...

-SUDE

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
well Hutch has been separated from Orange phones.

Orange is registered trademark of French company Orange , so Hutchison Essar can neither use the Orange Logo or the Title or the colour fo that matter

So they shifted to pink

lenrox

Tech Savvy UFO
They say "Let's remain in the Pink of good times"

That's the motto behind Pink logo...

They wanted to take the Orange association off their brand... and hence a complete revamp...

For that matter even the chicks at Orange Shop have changed their atttire to Pink... They look (Slurp) Hot !!

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dude,

The new pink colour is due to the rise in stakes of ESSAR on Hutch which bears the Red colour. Now as both companies have equal colour it was eminent that colour when merged orange and red becomes dPink colour. This is a part of strategic business move and also a adgimmic by Hutch toooo

:wink: :wink:

hey y'all

pink????????of all the god-damned colors in the world they chose PINK???????? hell.......

mayb becuz of the "think-pink" revolution.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom