hutch gprs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
hi frnds i have sony w300 cell phone i want to use gprs on hutch.please give me settings for it.customer care is totally foolish.they dont know anything.please give me gprs settings for hutch planet on sony w300.thanks in advance

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Well not exactly, For the first two times that I activated GPRS on my Hutch fone the guyz @ customer care convinently forgot that after putting the settings in the fone I had to restart the fone. It was @ the third time when Hutch GPRS became rental free that I hit upon the idea to restart the fone after settings are configured. Hutch Customer Care is real bad and ever since last december all the calls i made to customer care of Hutch did not even connect always showing network busy message. Hope Vodafone makes them work well.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
No such plan in Kolkata yet. And Hutch GPRS is so costly. And if anyone interested then I can post the settings for Hutch. Let me know.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@Jatt............
this is surely going to help you...... just visit the page...... and do what they say.........

*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps3&zone=ps

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Crazy Kidd said:
No such plan in Kolkata yet. And Hutch GPRS is so costly. And if anyone interested then I can post the settings for Hutch. Let me know.

hey, can u plz post the normal costs. I asked the same in another thread. What is the cost of recharge coupans of Hutch & what talktime u get in it?

I calculated my costs for hutch , Rs 49 (rentel) + Rs 60 (tariff) + wanted to know the cost of recharge coupan & top up coupan value

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ *hutch.in/prepaid/offers_del.asp
*hutch.in/prepaid/cost_structure_del.asp
*hutch.in/prepaid/how_to_refill_del.asp
:)

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I have w300i too. But I have Airtel connection. Are the settings for both Airtel Live and Airtel MobileOffice same? Are there different charges for both??

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Go for bsnl broadband buddy.
Costs wud b having some differences but u wud nt b yelling at hutch for not opening the page after that.

Pathik

Google Bot
airtel live n mo r diff.. Live is free ..mo is rs7/day.. Live is restricted gprs.. Mo is i-gprs.. Live sux.. Mo rox...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
champ_rock said:
u serious? hutch gprs is rental free now??? please confirm

i dont remember if it was a limited time offer, or a permanent one. But I activated in delhi last november, I got sms from hutch that they have killed the rental of GPRS in Delhi:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom