Humble Indie Bundle #3

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup, only Credit Cards work. I still don't know how sygeek managed to use his? May be Debit cards work with Paypal?

sygeek

Technomancer
Just so you know, debit card does work with Google Checkout/Paypal,

*i.imm.io/7D44.jpeg

*i.imm.io/7D4p.jpeg

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Just so you know, debit card does work with Google Checkout/Paypal,

*i.imm.io/7D44.jpeg

*i.imm.io/7D4p.jpeg

My Canara VISA debit card works fine on steam and gamersgate but is not working on any of the payment options in Humblebundle site. With Paypal and Google Checkout, Re 1 is deducted from my account but I can't pay the whole amount.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
yup, only Credit Cards work. I still don't know how sygeek managed to use his? May be Debit cards work with Paypal?

It has to be mastercard or Visa. You can use debit card then.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
It has to be mastercard or Visa. You can use debit card then.

I have a VISA Debit card (not electron) but even that didn't work. Last time ico gave away his Humble games to me but this time I want to pay for them.

I am ready to transfer money in whoever is willing to gift the Bundle to me. I will pay in advance of course.

sygeek

Technomancer
I have a VISA Debit card (not electron) but even that didn't work. Last time ico gave away his Humble games to me but this time I want to pay for them.

I am ready to transfer money in whoever is willing to gift the Bundle to me. I will pay in advance of course.
Just give me your email, I'll gift you.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
^^I am here to help too.

Btw Atom Zombie Smasher got added too :D

Thanks Faun. I just got an email from Humble Bundle. They said that they can't do anything about the Indian Debit cards situation and I should just ask some friend to buy it for me. So how about you gift one to me (pay around 5-7.5$) and I put the money in your account. Just let me know your account details I will transfer today itself.

Top Bottom