Huawei Ascend Y300 discussion thread

aila

Broken In
hey a getting a popup "com.google.processs.gapps has stopped unexpectedly"....what is this message? why am i geting this? and how to correct this? plz help

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hey a getting a popup "com.google.processs.gapps has stopped unexpectedly"....what is this message? why am i geting this? and how to correct this? plz help

gapps means google apps (talk, gmail and a bunch of google services). have you updated talk to hangout?

OP
shuhailnp

shuhailnp

Journeyman
Class 10 is better if u have huge files like film , raw image . especially for cameras etc . class 10 speed is seen when using big file when it come to random access speed of files (mostly small files which we use for mobiles ) speed is less in class 10 !!!! class 4 is balanced . so for Ascend y300 Class 4 is enough (comparing prices of class 4 and 10 )

Read This !!!
*forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1150369

Last edited:

aila

Broken In
gapps means google apps (talk, gmail and a bunch of google services). have you updated talk to hangout?

no i havent changed anything....only loaded a few apps...and i did stop some services from the inbuilt app manager....what to do now??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Class 10 is better if u have huge files like film , raw image . especially for cameras etc . class 10 speed is seen when using big file when it come to random access speed of files (mostly small files which we use for mobiles ) speed is less in class 10 !!!! class 4 is balanced . so for Ascend y300 Class 4 is enough (comparing prices of class 4 and 10 )

Read This !!!
32GB microsd cards - xda-developers

Nice link.. thanks for sharing
However from my personal experience, ive had a noticeabe improvement in app starting speed after using a class 10 SD card (with Link2SD partition of course) over a class 4 one

OP
shuhailnp

shuhailnp

Journeyman
Nice link.. thanks for sharing
However from my personal experience, ive had a noticeabe improvement in app starting speed after using a class 10 SD card (with Link2SD partition of course) over a class 4 one

It may also depends on phone internal system speed , may be ....

aila

Broken In
good job mate with the launcher thingy!! can ya teach me all dese tricks? am pretty novice with android

and how to do a hard reset?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
and how to do a hard reset?

turn off mobile. now press and hold Volume Up & Power till the android recovery menu pops up. select the factory reset option and press power to select. if asked to confirm again press power. mobile should reboot now.

aila

Broken In
turn off mobile. now press and hold Volume Up & Power till the android recovery menu pops up. select the factory reset option and press power to select. if asked to confirm again press power. mobile should reboot now.

does that delete everything from the fone ? :eek:

and why shudnt i do a factory reset instead of a hard reset?

aila

Broken In
okay guys i did the factory reset of my fone..now i have got a 8GB class 4 microSDHC card from FK for my ascend y300 and i want to know how to go about it ? please suggest me the best way to use my memory card with my android. thank you!!

do i need to partition it???

OP
shuhailnp

shuhailnp

Journeyman
okay guys i did the factory reset of my fone..now i have got a 8GB class 4 microSDHC card from FK for my ascend y300 and i want to know how to go about it ? please suggest me the best way to use my memory card with my android. thank you!!

do i need to partition it???

Just put it in y300 , not needed any partition !!

Does anyone know how to download firmware from here for free ?
Huawei | Flash File | Y300 - 0100 | Android 4.1

aila

Broken In
am facing a strange problem . my apps are getting deleted from my micro SD card automatically !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom