Htc wildfire!!!!!

jetboy

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

After couple of months of waiting for Samsung Spica I5700, I have completely left the hope for it. I have tried contacting every damn person in the Samsung support and sales to somehow get more information on the model but no ...they have the same template..it is available sir, but cant find it anywhere..

Like you guys mentioned its a mystery..I really thank desiibond, sriharsha, vulpine for there valuable guidance and help on it, but I have finally given up for Samsung spica.

Yesterday I visited Reliance Digital and had a look at HTC wildfire and fell in love with it ;-). The best thing was I was able to handle it for good half an hour. It has the 2.1 eclair. The price also seemed good to me...15,100K as quoted by the sales rep there.

As its termed as desire mini it has looks of desire and nexus...

When I came home I visited gsmarena and found that the reviews are good too and it also seems VFM phone... Just need a advice from you guys and then I can buy it right away...Tho its selling only in black color :(..I personally liked the brown one..I consulted with 2-3 dealers and they say..HTC has only launched the black version in India...which seemed a bit odd for my ear. May be the dealer wants me to go for the black one only :D

So Again guys help!!!!! :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
Please dont go for this model..

i just read the review at phonearena.com and it have lot of bad things

1. poor screen resolution
2. unusable onscreen keyboard
3. no live wallpapers
4. poor camera...poor video
5. jerky video playback

take a look
HTC Wildfire Review (Phone Arena Reviews)

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
thanks sujoyp, but isn't samsung spica a bit similar in these things...it just has a Wide QVGA which seems very similar..I had a look at a live piece of wildfire and it didnt seem bad...Legend goes for 23K which is tooo much for me :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
I suggest u to read some more reviews before ur purchase...if phonearena.com have given a negative review it would be good to check other reviews too.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
Thanks for everyone's advice..I guess then I will need to wait a bit more for an andriod phone.

barrbev

Right off the assembly line
Hi there, any of you have good comments on this wildfire? i can get this one at my carrier for free (link) or i can get this samsung galaxy s, olso free of charge. which one would you guys choose if there was a gun to your head? :p let me know! greetzz

Top Bottom