HTC TD2 will cost 36k !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
According to techtree.com HTC latest Touch Diamond will cost a wooping 36k and release in mid may...
*images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/101165_98998_t_backfront.jpg
But in xda I saw that people started getting shipments of TD2 right from today..

I dont belive it will take soo much time and money:shock:

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ y man...

Ok the have increased all the specs...high resolution...more ram..sd card...5mp cam..vga recording

But old diamond is just 17-18k now...

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
comon...Touch pro2 and N97 are the compititors of xperia....this is just another !phone3g killer:razz:

any guss what will be the price of LG arena...seems promising...too much hyped

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
err 36K, wtf. :|

No QWERTY keyboard (wasn't expected anyways) and no flash for the camera. :|

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
cant play games on Bajaj Platina:))

BTW Xperia is a much better choice then HTC TD2 for now...untill price of TD2 comes down to 24k

angeleyes

Broken In
I bought AN HTC PHONE and used IT for a day, during which I did not get any calls. I returned it to HTC, who sent an engineer to check the device in my office. The SIM card was taken out and placed in my E71 Nokia and worked perfectly, so it was not the mobile service provider's fault. he reported the test to his office. HTC suggested I change my mobile service!

On the Net, people in other countries report returning phones (and other product ) on unsatisfactory performance (or even unconditionally ) . A re-stocking fee is sometimes charged. Here we have to suffer because of weak implementation of laws.

Don't take a risk with big ticket items: insist the dealer do a demo in your office/home before parting with cash. I got a Sony 950 like this. I chose Sony because they have an instant replacement policy for defective goods.

See:
*forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-476139.html

Last edited:

angeleyes

Broken In
Take A Ride Wit Me, Let’s Go Deep Inside My Zindagi, Lights Camera Action, Rection Is A Mystery ,You’re Clueless .Every Path Leads To Confusion!!

:) :) :)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
:lol::lol::twisted:..whats up man...is HTC soo bad...what I like abt HTC is their build and looks...I think its superb

angeleyes

Broken In
Hi Sujoy

You pay 36k you expect more from the company. And I'm an old HTC fan: KJam, JasJar owner. BTW, Experia X1 is made by HTC. But they treat you better at SE.

Did you see the Skoda and TATA thread on Team-BHP?

Consumers of the world unite!

Hi Coool

I'm cool too!

8)8)

Last edited:
OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am not going to pay 36k for this one...its too overpriced
but I think HTC Diamond for 18k is very good...
Best for techies who can play through settings and ROMs

Even HTC 3400 is good and Touch VIVA is nice too...

Skoda and tata thread...which one...Sorry I donno:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom