HTC TD2 will cost 36k !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeleyes

Broken In
Seriously, what can you do when the phone you paid 36K for, (I have the bill ) does not work as a phone?

I've just gone through a round of settlements from a famous builder, a famous wireless internet service provider, and now THIS...

My brother is a lawyer, but everybody cant get access to topnotch and free legal services like I do.

The products have an excellent build and finish... i love the piano black. If only I can get my dam calls through.

:)

Here you go:

*www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ ok I found one Skoda laura vs tata safari.....but what do u want me to see:confused:

Yes phone should first work as a phone then a multimedia device...
As a calling device Nokia is best for its call clarity and good signal reception

angeleyes

Broken In
A customer gets an old vehicle instead of a new one. And is badly treated. And when the client pays cash in full, the morons at the dealership should know what category he falls into.

I first worked on assembling coms, and I guess I'm spoiled with the service in the pc industry. On the spot replacement of parts. Woot!

I bought a laptop with international warranty and it died. The dealer faxes me the name and address of his Indian partner (Wipro ) and I get the mobo replaced overnight (value 30K).

That's service!

You buy something hoping never to claim warranty, but s**t happens. Its good to know that the service will be good if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom