HTC One X

sarvanan

Broken In
Dear Friends,

Its been long i connected here, I am planning to buy HTC one X , can any of you tell me your views please, batter back up, etc..

Thanks, Saran

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Htc One X is an excellent phone, fast, great camera, best screen on any phone...

I would never buy it because of Locked Bootloader and S-On (Security lock On).

Htc deserves to go bankrupt for making it so hard to flash custom roms.

You should buy a Galaxy S3... It is better...

Cheers!

amjath

Human Spambot
So far HTC One X is the best looking android phone out there, S3 and HTC One X are similar in Specs but s3 benches are high. S3 has few software upgrades and gimmicks and good battery life.

faiz0210

Broken In
well I own a HTC ONE X, Its a beautifull phone with amazing screen.
and the point being it has locked bootloader, it can be unlocked via htcdev.com and you can easily install any custom roms you want. As i rooted mine the same day i bought it.
You warranty will be void though, HTC is not repairing any phones which are rooted and custom rom installed. The problem with this phone is horrible battery life. It doesnt even last a day with average usage on stock rom. The Development section at XDA of this phone is very big when compared to S3 and Xperia S. If you are comfortable with battery life, this is the phone for you.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
we always know there will be a catch in unlocking mobile using an official tool. so in short you are spending 35-36k for a warrantyless mobile if one goes that way.

faiz0210

Broken In
yeah unlocking through s-off is not possible yet.
Devs are working on it though.. If you have the patience to use to the stock rom, then there is no problem. I am pretty sure devs are going to get s-off sooner or later.

It does not have an external Memory Card slot. So analyse your video storage needs and think accordingly. Its not something you're gonna change in month or so, right?

Top Bottom