HTC ONE X || Disscusion

OP
yashthedude

yashthedude

Gonna rock da whole world
Those podcasts don't deal with GS3... they are all about HTC One X.

GS3 lost the battle against One X because of its mediocre built quality. If I am spending 35k on a phone, I don't need a piece of plastic. HTC One X is premium built quality, superior screen compared to GS3. Really awesome design.

GS3 is ugly. Powerful, but ugly.

GS3's main advantage is its better processor (better than Tegra 3) and bigger battery (2100 mah vs 1850 mah)... But HTC One X has a lot more advantages compared to the S3.

I agree this statements,

Are phone hota kis liye hai

For doing Showw-Off

HTC ONE X is awesome!! :cool:

Must see this:=- Gaming Performance on ONE X
HTC One X Hands-on with Tegra 3 Gaming - YouTube

:wink:

You can check the comparison between ONE X and GS3

HTC]HTC One X vs. Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - GSMArena.com One X vs. Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - GSMArena.com

*2.bp.blogspot.com/-uhbHZtjNxPQ/T6T9Lz1fIQI/AAAAAAAAA1g/WjaOUU945z4/s1600/Samsung+Galaxy+S3+Vs+HTC+One+X.jpg

randomuser111

Technomancer
GS3 is ugly and made of plastic yes, nobody is denying that. But as a device overall the GS3 is much better than the One X.
Only HTC fanboys would declare the One X as the better phone. And no I am not a Samsung fanboy, there is no brand I hate more than Samsung. I much prefer an HTC device over a Samsung but unfortunately HTC has just not been doing things right.

The last good HTC device was the Desire HD. But since then, with the Sensation, Sensation XE, and now One X they seem to have lost the plot !

OP
yashthedude

yashthedude

GS3 is ugly and made of plastic yes, nobody is denying that. But as a device overall the GS3 is much better than the One X.
Only HTC fanboys would declare the One X as the better phone. And no I am not a Samsung fanboy, there is no brand I hate more than Samsung. I much prefer an HTC device over a Samsung but unfortunately HTC has just not been doing things right.

The last good HTC device was the Desire HD. But since then, with the Sensation, Sensation XE, and now One X they seem to have lost the plot !

Yeah that thing was noticed by me too
Im the desire HD owner and then my frnd is one x owner

If u ask me

I would surely prefer Desire HD than One X

Cheaper and No tension

But the thing wich i wanna tell is that nobody needs that much powerfull phones

Just an avg. phone is good wich looks beautifull

:smile:

HTC One X Product Overview - HTC Smartphones

aroraanant

Explorer
Those podcasts don't deal with GS3... they are all about HTC One X.

GS3 lost the battle against One X because of its mediocre built quality. If I am spending 35k on a phone, I don't need a piece of plastic. HTC One X is premium built quality, superior screen compared to GS3. Really awesome design.

GS3 is ugly. Powerful, but ugly.

GS3's main advantage is its better processor (better than Tegra 3) and bigger battery (2100 mah vs 1850 mah)... But HTC One X has a lot more advantages compared to the S3.
Totally agree with you on that. ;)
:+1:

Why you say Sensation XE is crap?
Its a great phone.
And Incredible S was launched after Desire H and is better than that.And even Sensation is better than that but battery backup of Desire HD is not good and the same is the case with Sensation.

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Why I say Sensation XE is crap ? What else should I say when a 15k Xperia U beat the hell out of it in terms of performance and has better screen at less than half the price plus an 8mp camera that is hardly better than a 15-18k phone ?????????

You tell me !

Last edited:

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay Guys I'm asking what may b out of this topic.
As u all know tht Apple's iOS 6 has been announced n even iPhone 3GS is compatiable with it.
So what I'm thinking tht isn't it is wise to own a 32 GB ver. iPhone 3GS and updated it with iOS 6 ? This will definitely turn the device into super gadget n one can experience d fruits of latest OS on reasonable device? I had conformed tht iPhone 3GS can b owned for 14K or even less in my region :)
What are your suggestions regarding this :?:
Thanks Anyways.

aroraanant

Explorer
^
Why I say Sensation XE is crap ? What else should I say when a 15k Xperia U beat the hell out of it in terms of performance and has better screen at less than half the price plus an 8mp camera that is hardly better than a 15-18k phone ?????????

You tell me !
Xperia U is a good phone but I think its not a good idea to compare it with XE, because of small screen, No expandable memory etc.We can't compare them only on the basis of processor.
I think we should end this discussion now.

OP
yashthedude

yashthedude

Xperia U is a good phone but I think its not a good idea to compare it with XE, because of small screen, No expandable memory etc.We can't compare them only on the basis of processor.
I think we should end this discussion now.

Why you are going to XPeria U and Sensation X

this is ONE X forum

The feature I like the most
*cdn2.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/HTC-One-X-02.jpg

Beats Audio System is rockin the sound of it
I got an Ipod effect in it and truely respects its audio system

*images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/HTC-One-X-Deluxe-Edition.jpg

OP
yashthedude

yashthedude

Sound Quality in One X is a joke. One S is the phone which has good SQ.

iPod effect... hmm.

I think u r confused bcoz i myself tested it in One "X"

The audio system is like an Ipod one.

If dont like it then wat the hell can I do??

OP
yashthedude

yashthedude

I'm not confused. Just telling you that One X has bad SQ.

One S has good SQ for a mobile.

I dunno about One S but had tried one X
and it rocks

I will try One S's SQ

*1.androidauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/beats-audio-feature-image-120321.jpg

*www.talkandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/HTC-One-X-Deluxe-Limited-Edition.jpg?3995d3

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*1.androidauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/beats-audio-feature-image-120321.jpg

*www.talkandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/HTC-One-X-Deluxe-Limited-Edition.jpg?3995d3
What is the point of pics?

Don't hotlink them. You're unnecessary wasting someone else's bandwidth. First upload them to IMGUR.com and then do whatever you want. :)

randomuser111

Technomancer
@yashthedude

For your Information, Htc One X / One S don't come with any beats earphone/headphone. In fact no HTC phones now come with beats earphones.

And the beats software mod itself is available for ALL android devices, even Samsung mini has a beats Mod.

And as Ico mentioned, One X does NOT have great audio quality.

noob

Cyborg Agent
One S > One X when it comes to sound quality. Just check the GSMArena readings..it says it all.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I believe One X can have better sound quality, on one condition... You have to disable beats audio from settings...

Beats audio is junk, all it does is add bass to the music being played, which actually distorts from the original...

Is there any information about the differences in sound chipset used in One X vs One S?

Also, there is news that HTC One S being launched in India will come with the older Snapdragon S3 dualcore processor clocked at 1.7 GHz. That would mean worse performance and worse battery life than the original One S running S4 Krait processors...

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
Yes! That's right about the One S.

One X has the integrated sound chip in the Tegra 3 and One S uses the integrated sound chip in the Qualcomm s4 krait SoC.
Also even with beats off One X would still sound bad. It's no match for Iphone 4s/One S/Xperia S audio quality.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay Guys I'm asking what may b out of this topic.
As u all know tht Apple's iOS 6 has been announced n even iPhone 3GS is compatiable with it.
So what I'm thinking tht isn't it is wise to own a 32 GB ver. iPhone 3GS and updated it with iOS 6 ? This will definitely turn the device into super gadget n one can experience d fruits of latest OS on reasonable device? I had conformed tht iPhone 3GS can b owned for 14K or even less in my region
What are your suggestions regarding this
Thanks Anyways.
Please anyone help me by reply on it.

Top Bottom