HTC One S with S4 Krait : Where to Buy

Techguy

In the zone
Hi,

I am planning on buying the HTC One S with the Snapdragon S4 Krait Chipset.. It is not normally availiable in India..
I want the S4 version (model z520e) with 1 year warranty (manufacturer or seller)

I found some links:

BRAND NEW HTC ONE S 16GB GSM UNLOCKED T-MOBILE 4G ANDROID WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY | eBay

*www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-LATEST-H...ile_Phones&hash=item43b5ab9517#ht_2587wt_1139

Which one will be better? Is it safe to buy on ebay? What if the Seller suddenly vanishes.. what will happen to my warranty?

perplexed

Journeyman
Hi,

I am planning on buying the HTC One S with the Snapdragon S4 Krait Chipset.. It is not normally availiable in India..
I want the S4 version (model z520e) with 1 year warranty (manufacturer or seller)

I found some links:

BRAND NEW HTC ONE S 16GB GSM UNLOCKED T-MOBILE 4G ANDROID WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY | eBay

BRAND NEW LATEST HTC ONE S Z520E ANDROID ICS 4.3" 8 MP CAM 16GB STORAGE BOX PACK | eBay

Which one will be better? Is it safe to buy on ebay? What if the Seller suddenly vanishes.. what will happen to my warranty?

THAT !!!

But hey, you can check the track record of that seller.. in terms of say the time since he/she has been selling stuffs and whether or not he/she is a power user etc etc..
I for one have never used ebay.. So its just my opinion !!

OP
T

Techguy

In the zone
@perplexed .. thanks for replying...

I am thinking of settling for:
BRAND NEW LATEST HTC ONE S Z520E ANDROID ICS 4.3" 8 MP CAM 16GB STORAGE BOX PACK | eBay

It is the 1.5Ghz Krait and also has 1 year seller warranty!

Any recommendations?

perplexed

Journeyman
@perplexed .. thanks for replying...

I am thinking of settling for:

It is the 1.5Ghz Krait and also has 1 year seller warranty!

Any recommendations?

He has never sold any HTC product before this barring 1 HTC One S already sold. But the seller got some interesting reviews. Maybe you can contact him directly and check out the warranty details and repair costs etc.. coz if you have to ship it back to seller all the time, then even if damaged products will be free but u still have to pay the shipping charges every time.

ps. Keep me informed if it is okay with you. I am also thinking f purchasing this awesome phone !! :)

rider

as Kratos
Wait for Google Nexus 4 with 1.5 Ghz Quad Core Snapdragon Krait S4 processor and 2GB RAM.

OP
T

Techguy

In the zone
I was thinking of the Nexus 4 but I like the HTC One S better as it has a smaller screen.. the Nexus 4 will be bulky with the 4.7 inch display and the quad core will be overkill for a phone..

perplexed

Journeyman
Wait for Google Nexus 4 with 1.5 Ghz Quad Core Snapdragon Krait S4 processor and 2GB RAM.

GSMarena almost convinced me otherwise with their review ? I heard it's graphics perf is almost same as Models with Adrena225. Also the processor is not that fast as it seems on paper. 2 GB is an icing though but then so is paying 5k extra for this model over HTC one S :p

OP
T

Techguy

In the zone
Yea thats true... The Quad Core CPU rules the benchmarks and adreno 320 too, but it is not very appealing to me as all that wont be used everyday...

Last edited:

perplexed

Journeyman
Yea thats true... The Quad Core CPU rules the benchmarks and adreno 320 too, but it is not very appealing to me as all that wont be used everyday...

that is the problem.. Nexus 4 doesn't RULE the benchmarks per se.. check anandtech !!

techlover

In the zone

if you think of buying Nexus 4 after its launched in India ..then i beleive it wont priced cheap ..probably be around 30-35k

u'll again have to buy from ebay of u want around 20k from playstore

Top Bottom