HTC HD7 should I buy this?

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,
I was hunting for some mobile phones on ebay within the range on 15 - 20k. And I was shocked to know HTC HD7 is priced at 19.2k :O is the price good? and people is it safe to buy from here. The phone costs 28.2k on Flipkart then why its so less on ebay?

Thanks

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I have tested HD7 thoroughly. While the UI is good, the glass on the display is damn weak. It broke in just few days. I would pick Mozart over HD7 but do look for WP7 devices with gorilla glass.

Do note that the apps are really poor for WP7 and the future looks okayish.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
ok, I'll consider that too. Thank's for the suggestion. But is it safe to buy from above ebay link? the price quoted there is only 19k.

Soumik

Padawan
It should be open box, or second hand. Brand new HD7 at 19K is too low, too sudden. Better chk it thoroughly before ordering. Speak to the seller directly and go through his reviews.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
^That's what I'm wondering still! the phone is priced @ 28k on Flipkart and its approx. 9k less here. But the seller is good with "Power Seller" badge and 100% positive feedback. In that case I'll talk with the seller and try to opt for local pickup option.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Order at flipkart. Better be safe than sorry.

and btw, I wouldn't spend 28k on WP7 at this stage.

Terabyte

In the zone
@VarDOS : You haven't specified your usage and requirements.
Also as of now I wouldn't go for any WP7 device irrespective of its price.
Wait for some better devices from other brands.
In the May issue of Digit magazine, they have compared WP7 OS with Android OS.

Here are the limitations of WP7 OS :
1.Not customizable at all compared to Android
2.Very low number of apps compared to Android
3.All revolves around the Microsoft services like Bing maps instead of Google maps, Internet explorer as the default web browser, Zune etc.

andro

Broken In
It would be a used model or could be a scam because it's still selling for 26K in the market,inquired a few days ago because MANGO (lol..what a name for update) is coming this summer !!!

Top Bottom