• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

HTC Explorer global launch in Delhi on Sep 29 – Rumor

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
When you say ‘HTC Explorer is a #fail device’ which do you mean
a) As in the future tense that is ‘it will fail’ !!!! or
b) As in past tense that it has already failed??? This I don’t understand as its supposed to be a ‘launch’ which should mean its first released here.

Anyway the specs look so watered down, I wonder how successfully it will run ver2.3? also HTC would be v foolish to price it above 10k. If they do they will find out the hard way.

Terabyte

In the zone
socrates said:
b) As in past tense that it has already failed??? This I don’t understand as its supposed to be a ‘launch’ which should mean its first released here.
This. I said it will #fail completely based on specifications.

Sam said:
ask Sammy why it released 3 weak mobiles at the same time (Gio, Fit, Mini).
But they atleast do vary when it comes to screen size, camera and battery :mrgreen:

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone

Anyway the specs look so watered down, I wonder how successfully it will run ver2.3? also HTC would be v foolish to price it above 10k. If they do they will find out the hard way.

This. I said it will #fail completely based on specifications.

But they atleast do vary when it comes to screen size, camera and battery :mrgreen:

Actually you did not use the word 'will' in your post (post #2)which gives a different meaning to what you said. What you wanted to say originally in post #2 you have said in post #8 which is anyway in the realms of speculation. :D

ask Sammy why it released 3 weak mobiles at the same time (Gio, Fit, Mini).

Lol :D

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Mini: 3.1", 3Mp
Gio: 3.2", 3Mp
Fit: 3.3", 5Mp

WS: 5Mp + flash
Explorer: 5Mp + no flash.

want more? at least we'll have a usable mobile at 10k. Fit & Mini can easily be considered mobile toys. low ram, slow processor & super bad screen resolution.

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Mini: 3.1", 3Mp
Gio: 3.2", 3Mp
Fit: 3.3", 5Mp

WS: 5Mp + flash
Explorer: 5Mp + no flash.

want more? at least we'll have a usable mobile at 10k. Fit & Mini can easily be considered mobile toys. low ram, slow processor & super bad screen resolution.

Well put lol :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom