HP vs Lenovo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
What's ur budget dude??
Hp is costly then lenovo if i'am rite...
hp= 6000 crores
Lenovo= 5000 crores ( donno xatly) :D :D :D

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
HP is the best. IF you are planning to buy a desktop/laptop

Usefull info!
HP swallowed Compaq a few years back in a dramatic acquisition story...where COmpaq as a company was much bigger than HP

Lenovo is erstwile IBM Laptops...IBM laptops division merged into Lenovo which is based in China!

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
I've used every T-series laptop from the days of the T20. The combination of hardware (Mg/Ti casing, wide angle matte screen, Chicony keyboard & the uber awesome trackpoint) and software (Thinkvantage, rescue & recovery, SecureDisk) just cannot be matched by any other company. There's a reason why almost every frickin consultant in the U.S. uses a Thinkpad. A lot of people are skeptical about Lenovo running the show. But in case you weren't aware, Lenovo's been manufacturing the same IBM laptops before it even thought about purchasing the brand.

I'll be the first one to admit that ThinkCenter desktops are a big bag of fail. Get a Dell or HP if you want one.

OP
S

sandyboy

Right off the assembly line
I am just a B.tech student and so am looking forward to buying (LAPTOP,sorry 4 not mentionin it b4)something that would actually suit me needs.....jus wanna make sure i don't go for features which i would hardly use.....and am not that much of a gaming freak.....
So now that all of you think HP's better, which one specifically?

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
I am just a B.tech student and so am looking forward to buying (LAPTOP,sorry 4 not mentionin it b4)something that would actually suit me needs.....jus wanna make sure i don't go for features which i would hardly use.....and am not that much of a gaming freak.....
So now that all of you think HP's better, which one specifically?
I didn't say that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom