HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

dhiman33

Broken In
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

@duke123 - yep mine also shows approved but haven't received a mail yet.. :( registration date is 6th sept.

Only got 1 hour 5 min in battery eater till 10% battery was remaining.. :(

vish98

Right off the assembly line

Back to Campus

go here bro!!.. ;) .. free 1 year warranty extension is available now.. ;) and congrats!! :)

I haven't yet recieved a mail from them.. 2 weeks have gone eithout any reply from them.. :( how long do they take to reply,people? :(

no man i registered there already, hav to send the documents though....i was asking for that win 8 upgrade mentioned by shoaibq.

Yes the 699 upgrade to Win 8 Pro Confirmed..

I registered n got this mail..

Register Fast..You will get win 8 Pro By Next Month :doublethumb:

dude can u please send me the link for this upgrade....

hey sam thanks for adding me in the owners list....:):)

anuj kumar

Broken In

hi
when i bought this laptop there was c drive ,d drive , q drive but q drive was not accessible and now in my computer q drive is not shown.
what is the problem?

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?

@anuj kumar , basically shown when u plug usb drive or any other external source, when removed q wont be displayed. its normal i guess.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

hi
when i bought this laptop there was c drive ,d drive , q drive but q drive was not accessible and now in my computer q drive is not shown.
what is the problem?

@anuj kumar , basically shown when u plug usb drive or any other external source, when removed q wont be displayed. its normal i guess.

No, that Q: drive is due to Microsoft Office Starter edition preinstalled.

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

test the battery using BatterEarter Pro.

Finally bought the lappy on 21/9/2012! Bought it for 33,600/- from HP Showroom. Went for the additional 2 yrs warranty. Got the HP Backpack!

Haven't installed any games yet, just used it for office purpose for around 6-7 hours no heating issues!

Can you pls let me know how do I use the Indian Rupee symbol?

Will try posting some pictures soon, will be getting a keyboad cover for my lappy!

parth1993

Broken In

can i use my product key in other windows 7 home basic installation disc ? will it work? what is there in the recovery partition
? pls reply thanx

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

The key which you have with your laptop is OEM, it cannot be used in any other computer or laptop, you can use it just on this this laptop which you have bought.
No it will not work.
The recovery partiton contains your HP recovery software which helps your computer to attain default or factory settings if something goes wrong with your laptop.

parth1993

Broken In

so if i have another dvd of win 7 home basic can i use that dvd in this laptop with my product key?
i am having varification problems when doing recovery

parth1993

Broken In

^^ yes. that is possible.

so if i have a pirated version of windows 7 home basic that will be fully genuine with my product key right? imean if i use that dvd if anything goes wrong or windows corrupts right
?

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
that i am not sure. If you have downloaded W7 HB from torrent but is not preactivated/cracked, it should accept the cd key and you get a genuine OS but it may not work like that. try if you wish.

parth1993

Broken In

okk thanks for solving my queries guys. i am very much happy with the laptop.

mooon

Broken In

my CPU temp reaches 97 C while playing high end games like Alan Wake. I play for more than 2 hours and I play everyday!!! If I continue like this, will the laptop last for atleast 3 years???? :D

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
looks like manual reTIMming is a must and so is a cooling pad else it can be turned into a electric tawa.

FK is back with the offer, this time even better:
HP Branded Backpack, Coolermaster cooling pad & card reader worth Rs.2150, 2 Years Warranty ( 1 Year Onsite Accidental Damage Protection 1 Year Onsite Extended Warranty) and Upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for Rs.699/-

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

Hey guys tell me one thing, now that I am about to install two OS in my G6 2005ax, as we already have norton on the win 7 home basic, will that norton also provide protection in the other OS? Or do I need to install another OS on that one?

parth1993

Broken In

sleeping dogs,just cause 2,street fighter x tekken and fifa 12 works smooth on high settings with high performance mode . best laptop in the range

i charge my laptop whenever i use it. would that be a problem if i continue to charge after 100%?

Top Bottom