HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

check flipkart.. 9000₹:shock:

yup it works but i cannot describe anything more here...will get banned:oops:..check it online...

if you face any problem just revert to factory configuration using recovery : so no worries...:lol:

9k is too much! Will go with windows upgrade option! Thanks

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

Guys even I was very sad that this laptop had home basic by default, I will suggest you one thing, Just apply for this Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page and pay Rs 700 (Plus some tax money) and you will get Windows 8 for such a cheap amount. Forget with going all this pain of getting ultimate, just a suggestion for all.

dhiman33

Broken In

If ur lappy comes with home basic installed..u can install any version of windows 7 and activate it permanently without applying any crack...I've done that..activated 7 premium in this lappy and activated it..but I'm not sure if such things are allowed to discuss in this forum..so you might surf the net if interested.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Just buy Windows 8 when it comes out. It will be cheap.

ninjamishr007

Right off the assembly line

In Delhi you can get this for 31K, If you have contacts then it might help.

Hey, I don't have any contacts but want to buy HP G6 2005AX from Nehru place so can you please help me where I can buy in Nehru place :p

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

Guys even I was very sad that this laptop had home basic by default, I will suggest you one thing, Just apply for this Windows Upgrade Offer - Landing Page and pay Rs 700 (Plus some tax money) and you will get Windows 8 for such a cheap amount. Forget with going all this pain of getting ultimate, just a suggestion for all.

Yea the HP showroom wala also offered the same, he said I could get windows 8 for 699/-. But once i get the lappy I will surely need windows 7 professional for office purposes, as in my office all the lappies should have original windows 7 professional! So i guess will use the anytime upgrade option!

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman

Yea the HP showroom wala also offered the same, he said I could get windows 8 for 699/-. But once i get the lappy I will surely need windows 7 professional for office purposes, as in my office all the lappies should have original windows 7 professional! So i guess will use the anytime upgrade option!

Please do write a review, post some pics, share your experience once you get the laptop. It would certainly help others, including me:p.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

Please do write a review, post some pics, share your experience once you get the laptop. It would certainly help others, including me:p.

Dude, there are already very good reviews for this laptop, infact one or two are in this forum. Just check.

Hey, I don't have any contacts but want to buy HP G6 2005AX from Nehru place so can you please help me where I can buy in Nehru place :p

I also bought mine from Nehru place, you can get it from mega computer which is just above Udipi restaurant.

sammax706

Hey guys,just a new owner of g6 2005ax,got the lappy yesterday with cooling pad,bag and 1 year extended warranty,please add my name here :)
I ran nfs run ,it ran on medium setting at around 25-30 fps but i turned off dual gpu and put it in high performance mode... Am I running the 7670m now for nfs run?

sammax706

+ I get partially visible icon named desktop.ini in windows and some partially visible icons like data.ini,etc in local disk C,does that mean there is virus?
And nfs the run lags at night time with those settings ,any solutions? only this game lags or every other game?? does other games like AC revelations runs smoothly at max?

duke123

In the zone

Hey guys,just a new owner of g6 2005ax,got the lappy yesterday with cooling pad,bag and 1 year extended warranty,please add my name here :)
I ran nfs run ,it ran on medium setting at around 25-30 fps but i turned off dual gpu and put it in high performance mode... Am I running the 7670m now for nfs run?

NFS run comes at a fps capp of 30...it obviously lags...run some other games...you wont find any difference when running with dual graphics or GPU...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

+ I get partially visible icon named desktop.ini in windows and some partially visible icons like data.ini,etc in local disk C,does that mean there is virus?
And nfs the run lags at night time with those settings ,any solutions? only this game lags or every other game?? does other games like AC revelations runs smoothly at max?
No. These are hidden system files.

Go to Folder Options and disable the viewing of hidden files. Google about it. :)

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

buy locally at 32-33k. and you need cooling pad only when you game using discrete GPU. If you run old games, then there is absolutely no need for any cooling pad or just keep it in desk with the air vents clear then it'll remain comparatively cool.

Hey I will most probably but this lappy, looking for a lappy for the next 3-4 years. For heavy office use (ms word, tally, etcc) and medium gaming purpose! Are there any other laptops under 35k which you would recommend or should I go for hp pavilion g62005 ax Please do let me know!

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

Hey I will most probably but this lappy, looking for a lappy for the next 3-4 years. For heavy office use (ms word, tally, etcc) and medium gaming purpose! Are there any other laptops under 35k which you would recommend or should I go for hp pavilion g62005 ax Please do let me know!

Samsung NP300E5X-A01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

This is another one which is good competition for the HP G6 2005AX, only the OS is not pre installed.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

^ Good suggestion. But that laptop is fine for everything except gaming.

Trust me, it might be easy to judge Intel HD 3000 and 4000 from their 3D Mark scores, but when it comes to running actual games, they are ****. Especially Intel's drivers.

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

Samsung NP300E5X-A01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

This is another one which is good competition for the HP G6 2005AX, only the OS is not pre installed.

Oh okay thanks for the suggestion. whichever lappy i get I will be using it for 10-12 hrs a day for the next 3yrs i.e for office and gaming purpose! So is it wise to go for Hp g62005ax?

Any other laptop suggestions? For gaming and office purpose for around 35k. Usgae of about 10-12hours(office & gaming) every day for the next 2-3 yrs. Very much interested in hp pavilion g62005ax but still open to other options?

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

^ Both of you, thanks. Well yeah that is what I also thought and didn't go for the laptop because I also saw that the GPU was weaker than 2005AX.

Well I think if you avail the free warranty offer which is on right now, then you will be assured for 2 years, this laptop has been great till now and I don't think you will face much trouble using it for 10 to 12 hours also.

Top Bottom