HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

duke123

In the zone
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

now since one month has passed after the peaceofmind offer...has anybody got confirmation from redemption cell on extended warranty..they mentioned that extended warranty will be issued within 30 days...has any members got confirmation please share......

aswinarjun99

Broken In

hi all proud owners of this machine..
i am going to buy this beauty this week...
can any one please give me info about shops in Bangalore where i can get this at a cheaper price...
sorry in advance for asking the previously asked question,
can i make another primary partition in this laptop with acronis suite?
i need a primary partition for installing linux...

Thanks in advance...

LoneWanderer

Broken In

thanx for the amazing input and reviews :doublethumb:
could someone be kind enough to post the perfect display settings ie temp, contrast, saturation etc..i have been trying since yesterday to get them right by comparing the lappy screen to my home desktop screen(Dell) both have same resolution of 1366x768..but desktop looks soo much better
this is my first laptop..so help me out ppl :noob:

davinder

Broken In

finally i've partitioned my laptop , I've made 4 partions,

Get Missing Aero Glass and Other Personalization Features in Windows 7 Home Basic :razz:

*fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/190/1/0/aero_patch_w7starter_and_basic_by_shikharev-d56jqmt.7z

a2mn2002

keen to learn..

finally i've partitioned my laptop , I've made 4 partions,

Get Missing Aero Glass and Other Personalization Features in Windows 7 Home Basic :razz:

*fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/190/1/0/aero_patch_w7starter_and_basic_by_shikharev-d56jqmt.7z

plz tell me buddy how to do the partition without sacrificing out OF box OS ? u can PM me.

mohsin20

Broken In

i am finally a member of this elite group. just purchased hp g6-2005ax from lamington road mumbai. for 32500 including laptop bag and cooler master D-Lite cooling pad. the laptop and bag itself cost 31900. laptop alone was for 31k. currently creating recovery then will install windows 7 ultimate and some games.

please enjoy some of the fotos and videos of my new lappie

Pictures by mohyas107 - Photobucket

sorry think digit forum tried uploading pics directly through several methods but they all failed.

suvajit

Broken In

i am finally a member of this elite group. just purchased hp g6-2005ax from lamington road mumbai. for 32500 including laptop bag and cooler master D-Lite cooling pad. the laptop and bag itself cost 31900. laptop alone was for 31k. currently creating recovery then will install windows 7 ultimate and some games.

please enjoy some of the fotos and videos of my new lappie

Pictures by mohyas107 - Photobucket

sorry think digit forum tried uploading pics directly through several methods but they all failed.

congo bro....nice pics....am also going to purchase it next month.....hv u got any extended warranty offers?

duke123

In the zone

Guys please update AMD catalyst driver ...earlier i could run Arkham City with only medium settings ....and dual graphics was underutilized ...now after update i can run with everything high except stereoscopic 3d vision which requireds NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800....even with these high settings game runs butter smooth with 25-30fps....Also a AMD Dual Graphics banner appears while playing which was not earlier....so update your old drivers to get maximum performance....

rish1

Cyborg Agent

i tried 12.6 whql , 12.7 beta official 1 month ago.
There was performance increase but in 12.7 . While playing youtube videos it used to crash. And 12.6 coudnt install . It got stuck and screen went black had to restore system. Are you downloading from hp site or any other source ? I downloaded from guru3d.

duke123

In the zone

i tried 12.6 12.7 BETAs...installed but AMD vision control engine was not running...evry time installation had failures....even tried to update from their site but face systems crashes....later i downloaded 12.6 from here..installed with complete success...no problems...
Download AMD Catalyst 12.6 Software Suite Vista/7 64-bit | techPowerUp
....everything worked perfectly...VISION control engine ran again...windows rating improved....also i played batman with high settings with AMD Dual graphics enabled...
While playing Arkham city the temperature of CPU rose to 91C and GPU 75C...just after exiting game it returns to 50C...is it normal....

Last edited:

mohsin20

Broken In

congo bro....nice pics....am also going to purchase it next month.....hv u got any extended warranty offers?

yes u get two options for extended warranty.
2nd Year warranty worth Rs. 3500 absolutely FREE 2nd & 3rd Year warranty worth Rs. 5500 @ Rs. 999+taxes (1133).

please see below link for further info

Back to Campus

aswinarjun99

Broken In

hi all..
i would like to know whether i can format the entire hdd(i am not worried about the hp recovery and tools) and make two primary partitions for dual booting into win 7 and ubuntu...

will formating the entire hdd cause any harm to the boot partition ???

droid5

Right off the assembly line

hello all,

after reading the reviews of gamesgoblin and aksbol i have decided to buy this laptop . i live in delhi can anyone suggest me some good stores, if possible contact no.hp world in nehru place on phone is quoting price at 33k .so plz suggest few.:)

anyone ?:?:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

From now on, I'll delete every post which uses WEI as a "benchmark" for performance.

WEI is meaningless. Run a game if you want to judge performance. WEI is *nothing*.

suvajit

Broken In

finally I have become a member of this elite club :razz: bought this machine today locally at 33k with backpack & pendrive.....will also buy extended warranty for 2 yrs at Rs 1133.....will post some pics and benchmarks once i get some time.......

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

first post updated with list of owners. If i missed out on anyone, drop me a PM.

RON28

Cyborg Agent

yeah sam when are you going to purchase it? :-|

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

Any other laptop like this in market or coming in next couple of month for less than 30k ?

Top Bottom