HP Officejet 6500 Wireless (AIO/MFD)-under warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

arupch

Tech Addict
My HP Officejet 6500 Wireless (AIO/MFD) is up for sale. I got this AIO/MFD from HP as a part of the their delta testing program in February 2009. The delta program completed on April 2009. I received the certificate of ownership from HP on April, 2009. So the printer is in warranty till April, 2010.

The unit is working flawlessly. I still have one set of original cartridge of HP (which includes a large capacity black cartridge). I have printed a maximum of 100 pages in this printer till now - mostly to test the printer for review as per the program. One set of cartridge got empty and I'm using it after refilling.

The printer is a workhorse and comes with both wired and wireless networking.

See the full specification:

*h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/in/en/ho/WF06a/18972-18972-238444-3328086-3328086-3795309.html

Review:

*www.hardwarecentral.com/hardwarecentral/reviews/article.php/3816521

See the photos (the printer is in scratch less condition - these are just dust on the printer inspite of keeping it covered ):

*www.imgx.org/public/viewset/8890

The model retails for about 13K in Indian market. I'm willing to sell it for 9.5K shipped - although I'll prefer to sell it locally as it is quite heavy and shipping would cost a lot.

Reason for selling:
Don't use printer that much at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom