howto activate grey buttons....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
guys i am sure i read this somewhere...
there was an app which activated the grey buttons in windows...
i need it really bad... please help!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Grey buttons means the buttons, which hv been disabled (like u can't click on them).

I too once hv used the s/w which can turn the disabled buttons enabled!

But of no use, it yurns them enabled but when u click on them, nothing happens and they again turned disabled.

puja399

In the zone
mario_pant said:
ahem.....
is it important to say that??
OK, I think I have understood the problem. He is running some sort of trialware where some button is kept disabled and he is trying to enable it somehow.

This is what u should do. Get ***<censored>**** tool from *****<censored>****, run it and find out the entry point of the code for the button (if it exists, by the way, becuz, if its a crippleware, u won't find it), then ***<censored>**** , and it will run.

(Sorry, I had to censor my post on behalf of the MOD, as the matter is a big TABOO here!!!) :D :D :D

Kniwor

Learner
puja399 said:
mario_pant said:
ahem.....
is it important to say that??
OK, I think I have understood the problem. He is running some sort of trialware where some button is kept disabled and he is trying to enable it somehow.

This is what u should do. Get ***<censored>**** tool from *****<censored>****, run it and find out the entry point of the code for the button (if it exists, by the way, becuz, if its a crippleware, u won't find it), then ***<censored>**** , and it will run.

(Sorry, I had to censor my post on behalf of the MOD, as the matter is a big TABOO here!!!) :D :D :D

lol....funny post...

@mario_pant
i dont think after enabling them they work properly...usually they dont...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
And also what's the use of enabling them? They were disabled because they were not of use at that point where they show up. So this is just waste of time unless you want to try hands at what puja hinted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom