Hows Nikon L25 digi cam with 720p Vid Rec @ Rs.3800

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Re: ►► Hows Nikon L25 digi cam with 720p Vid Rec @ Rs.3800

It sounds like Sony DSC 750 have manual focus. If that's the case, I don't think there are cameras with manual focus in this budget other than Casio ZS5 (I just looked this one at HS18). Casio does have very few service centers in India (Four metros and Hydrebad, Bangalore, Pune and Kochi). SX150 is the closest to your budget I can think of. Little above 9k, with coupon it could come around 8xxx and it uses AA size batteries. It has full manual control, you can learn photography with this cam but its little bulky. Another choice is Nikon S6200 comes around 10k.

I really don't know any cameras with manual focus in this budget. If someone knows, they will drop the model no. here. If I come to know about any, I will let you know.
now i dont want Nikon. i just hate this brand.

sujoyp

Grand Master

Have a look at canon ixus 1100hs ....maybe u will like it

nac

Aspiring Novelist

You have to increase your budget to get a cam with manual focus or you have to relax that feature.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

You have to increase your budget to get a cam with manual focus or you have to relax that feature.

hows canon sx.150 getting on ebay at 8k.

sujoyp

Grand Master

Sx150 is great cam...good for learning...video is also good bad is its bulkey and won't fit ur pocket and it uses AA cell

nac

Aspiring Novelist

SX150 is a good one. I am using older version of this cam SX130, and I am very much OK with the cam. When I bought 4 months back, it's price was higher than what SX150 is priced now. Now you get more for less... :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

SX150 is a good one. I am using older version of this cam SX130, and I am very much OK with the cam. When I bought 4 months back, it's price was higher than what SX150 is priced now. Now you get more for less... :)
can u give a short review of ur cam, also cons & pros. :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/147426-suggest-digicam-12k-15k-3.html

This link will take you to thread I started before buying SX130.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/147426-suggest-digicam-12k-15k-3.html#post1545220

This one is what you asked for...

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/147426-suggest-digicam-12k-15k-3.html

This link will take you to thread I started before buying SX130.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/147426-suggest-digicam-12k-15k-3.html#post1545220

This one is what you asked for...
read ur thread, its really nice. Here i.m getting cheap: www.ebay.in/itm/Canon-PowerShot-SX1...6?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item20c43e71c6

nac

Aspiring Novelist

Seller's feedback rating is not that good. But you have COD option. Do not make payment online. Contact the seller before placing the order and confirm that you can pay after verifying the product (some courier doesn't allow us to verify the product before paying the cash).

And there is no mentioning of memory card, charger, pouch, rechargeable batteries etc. Confirm about those freebies. It should come with all of those things, if not you have to spend some to buy those things.

Not much info about seller. No contact no., don't know where he is. And you have very little time to check with the seller. If you want to place order with this seller, make it (contacting seller) quick.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Seller's feedback rating is not that good. But you have COD option. Do not make payment online. Contact the seller before placing the order and confirm that you can pay after verifying the product (some courier doesn't allow us to verify the product before paying the cash).

And there is no mentioning of memory card, charger, pouch, rechargeable batteries etc. Confirm about those freebies. It should come with all of those things, if not you have to spend some to buy those things.

Not much info about seller. No contact no., don't know where he is. And you have very little time to check with the seller. If you want to place order with this seller, make it (contacting seller) quick.

oh yes, you are right. I think i've to wait for good deal online else my money will waste. On homeshop18 1000code for per user. I can't buy making multiple id. On hs18 its 9695-1000= 8695 with free 4gb card+ charger+ case
only two color black and silver

nac

Aspiring Novelist

Best price deal is from Sulekha

Canon Powershot SX150IS - Black - Sulekha Deals

CANON SX150 IS DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK + 4GB + BATT-CHAR + CASE + 2YR WARRNTY | eBay

Use coupon EBAYMRCH31 (5% OFF) expires on March 31st 2012.

But both the sellers doesn't have COD option.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

Best price deal is from Sulekha

Canon Powershot SX150IS - Black - Sulekha Deals

CANON SX150 IS DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK + 4GB + BATT-CHAR + CASE + 2YR WARRNTY | eBay

Use coupon EBAYMRCH31 (5% OFF) expires on March 31st 2012.

But both the sellers doesn't have COD option.

thanks mate. :) but now i'll buy after few days. My cousin marriage in may month. So i'll buy with patience. By d way, can i see your clicked image by your camera? Today i learned some tricks in photography. Will post soon my clicked image of L25. but i'm curious to see sx.150 image clicked by you. And are you student?

nac

Aspiring Novelist

Yeah, I am just a beginner in photography. I have posted more than 50 photographs in this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/118227-photography-thread-173.html

You can find about half a dozen to a dozen decent photographs (at least to me).

And post your photos there... :) I would like to your pictures taken in L25.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

*i.imgur.com/jr373.jpg
Cloth hanger in balcony

*i.imgur.com/AMRjn.jpg
w/o flash

*i.imgur.com/SlM2j.jpg
with flash

*i.imgur.com/wTqik.jpg
zooming 5x from balcony 1st floor

*i.imgur.com/UZge4.jpg
flower in my balcony

NIKON COOLPIX L25 (10mp) :|:|:|:|

sujoyp

Grand Master

1st one is really nice and creative...remaining r just shots :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist

IQ is good. As Sujoy said, first one is nice and good.

Top Bottom