How to use Bluetooth HeadPhone with Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
I have a NOKIA N70 mobile and a bluetooth headphone, but I am unable to connect it to each other. Please let me know how do we do it.

pillainp

Journeyman
@bhutanesedude.

You may want to check whether your handset is set to be visible to other devices. In most phones that I know of, this is set to OFF by default (ie, your phone isset to beinvisible to other devices in its vicinity). You can check this by going to Bluetooth Settings>Visibility.

Also, check the manual for the 4-5 digit PIN that the headset comes with. You will need this to pair the phone with the headset.

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Yap I did take note of my phone's visibility and even the code, but still I could not configure nor my mobile to catch hold of the bluetooth headset. Anyother means to try it?

pillainp said:
@bhutanesedude.

You may want to check whether your handset is set to be visible to other devices. In most phones that I know of, this is set to OFF by default (ie, your phone isset to beinvisible to other devices in its vicinity). You can check this by going to Bluetooth Settings>Visibility.

Also, check the manual for the 4-5 digit PIN that the headset comes with. You will need this to pair the phone with the headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom