How to use Ampere apk?

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Hi

Pls tell How to use Ampere apk?

I recently installed Ampere apk. I tried but most of the 1-2 amp charger at home, my 2 amp chargers are showing reading of 1800+ but after a few minutes they come below 700 or so.

Am I doing something wrong or Pls tell how to use this apk properly ?

regards

Last edited:

xman0752

Broken In
Ampere is a free app built for Android devices running Android 4.0.3 and up. WonderHowTo first brought the app to my attention last month, but I've

just now been able to test it. The goal is to help you troubleshoot suspect wall-warts and USB cables.

After installing the free app, launch it and wait until you get a reading containing the milliamps your device is using. Keep this number handy, as

you'll need it in a minute. Next, plug your phone or tablet in to charge. Wait until you have a new reading, and write down the number. Now, look on the AC adapter itself for its output reading.

Each AC adapter has a set output. For example the unit I tested will push out 500 milliamps. I know his because it's listed in fine print on the AC adapter itself.

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Ampere is a free app built for Android devices running Android 4.0.3 and up. WonderHowTo first brought the app to my attention last month, but I've

just now been able to test it. The goal is to help you troubleshoot suspect wall-warts and USB cables.

After installing the free app, launch it and wait until you get a reading containing the milliamps your device is using. Keep this number handy, as

you'll need it in a minute. Next, plug your phone or tablet in to charge. Wait until you have a new reading, and write down the number. Now, look on the AC adapter itself for its output reading.

Each AC adapter has a set output. For example the unit I tested will push out 500 milliamps. I know his because it's listed in fine print on the AC adapter itself.

Thanks for the information but I know it but the problem is that 2 charges i use to charge Lenovo K3 note of 2 Amp are starting at 1800 nos. & come down to 500 amp, so is there a problem in charger or phone or apk ?
Thank

Top Bottom