How to take screenshots of C++ graphics programs in XP??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard or Alt + PrintScreen button on your keyboard to capture only the active Window. Open MS-Paint and paste it in there. Save it as whatever file type you want.

chicha

High without substance...
print screen did not work for me, i tried all kinds of softwares but nothing worked on XP so i tried it on 98 it worked.

slugger

Banned
i u got Irfanview, u can use it to take screenshots too

pressing C will bring up the screenshot options window, where you can specify the filetype in which to save, the file name pattern, keyboard shortcut to take the screenshot etc

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
If it ws dat easy ... i wouldnt hav asked here. :p .. dis screenshot thng only wrks wth win 98 i guess(as my frnds say) !! ...pressing "PrtScr" doesnt wrk in XP.. i Tried Irfanview as well bt it dint wrk out..

Moreover "Alt Enter" combi just works on compiler windows but the oputput is always shown in full screen mode... !!

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
^^maaaaaan !!!.. I'm fed up wid dis nw...Literally tried evrythng...Almost evrythng has been tried even before you guyz suggestted... :(
Thanks a lot for your support and time ...This is why i love putting up questions here at thinkdigit..!! :)

MORAL: screenshots cannot be taken in XP...it works only with 98..!!

:)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
run C++ using dosbox. So that u can probably use buttons like printscreen while working in c++.

And also try those c++ querries on any linux promt, so ull get the output on more use friendly screen.

chicha

High without substance...
dude i had the very same problem you are facing now, i looked at all the internet cafe's and i found one with win 98 i went with my troubo c installed it there and took all the screen shots i need.

do 1 thing send me the program, and tell me what you need.
i will try it at the same place.
(But please do not depend totally on me, they might not have it now)
but i will try for sure.

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
^^^ Thanks fr ur words buddy !! :).It feels gr8 havin wonderful people like u at this forum ready to help othrs...Acually I have got the screenshots , nd yes they were taken from a pc running 98..

offtopic..
Gud to knw dat u r also doin BCA ..where do u put up ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom