How to Set Jpg files in vcd format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikudik

Journeyman
hi,

i took some pictures on digicam and stored in my pc jpg format. now the same pic. i want to convert into cd i did using nero using make a vcd option but the same cd i was unable to play on my vcd player.. can anybody know how to organize this photo album and transfer to cd and then the same can be played on vcd player....

thanks in advance.

ishaan

Padawan
u can try just burning the jpg files straightaway on the cd...like a data cd...most vcd players these days can 'play' them

if that doesnt work, u can try this software - Photo to VCD/SVCD Creator

its pretty good, has the options of making menus n stuff also

u can get it here - *www.nu2.nu/photovcd

the lite version is free, but u g2 pay for the pro version...on the site its written in detail about the features of each version n all

hope that helps

go4saket

No Ishaan, burning the picture files in data CD format wouldn't be recognised by CD players...

There are loads of software available which will help you to achieve this. Most of the Video editing softwares like Movie Maker 2, Ulead, Pinnacle etc are a few examples...

ishaan

Padawan
go4saket said:
No Ishaan, burning the picture files in data CD format wouldn't be recognised by CD players...

i sed it will work in MOST vcd players...not all...it works in mine..some sony one dono d exact model...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom